Notices

New Nortech 4300-graphics ideas

Old 08-16-2005, 07:46 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 31 Likes on 16 Posts
Default Re: New Nortech 4300-graphics ideas

Originally Posted by grafikworx
Thats funny I see oval swooping stuff in your #1 #2 #3 designs.
Harold, I build custom homes for a living, too me they are all a box, and thats how they all start out. Designs whether they are a half swoop or full oval like in yours, started from some one else designs of gathered sketches. Know one is reinventing the wheel. There is a definate distinction in your designs, no different than my homes, thats not a bad thing, like I mentioned earlier, just not for me. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, thank god we are all different, take care. Jeff
Old 08-16-2005, 07:56 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by Jassman
Harold, I build custom homes for a living, too me they are all a box, and thats how they all start out. Designs whether they are a half swoop or full oval like in yours, started from some one else designs of gathered sketches. Know one is reinventing the wheel. There is a definate distinction in your designs, no different than my homes, thats not a bad thing, like I mentioned earlier, just not for me. Everyone is entitled to their opinion, thank god we are all different, take care. Jeff
No problem Jeff, I know it is not an easy decision you are trying to make. Like i said it should be what you like, and good luck, and I hope it turns out better than you were expecting.
Harold
Old 08-16-2005, 07:57 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Thank you Harold.
Old 08-16-2005, 08:06 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

Purple - yellow - green.

Here are all the designs, Take a look.
100% improvement! Alot of nice designs.I like several,but the first boat in this new group is real nice!
Old 08-16-2005, 09:17 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I like this one best of the choices. Thank you for not biting my head off earlier. I figured you wanted a non dilluted opinion.
Attached Thumbnails New Nortech 4300-graphics ideas-jas43-8%5B1%5D.5.05-large-e-mail-view.jpg  
Old 08-16-2005, 10:38 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

I'm with Brando !!

I like 'em all Jeff and I know it will be badazz.
Old 08-17-2005, 05:37 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Jassman,
Judging from, what I think, were insanely beautiful grafix on your last 43, I have no doubt that this next vessel will be just as striking! Personally, I like the examples you've displayed (post #30, pic 3) - but I like the somewhat aggressive graphics on the last boat - AND, that whole damn thing had barely any white showing above the water. Impressive! Best part is - it's a Nor-Tech, no matter what the paint scheme. Good luck and have fun working it out. Can't wait to see the final decision.
Old 08-17-2005, 06:19 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Dank, thanks , I like that one also, just want more green.

Delleto, I ended up going with post 28 #2, with #3's silver to grey center section ovals lightened up a bit, going past the purple and onto the green section over the scoops, just like a earlier blue rendering. Chris is working on the top deck tonight will post some pics of the revision Friday morning. The colors are somewhat like that WAY NUTZ boat, just more purple, and a little more green, or should I say TMP green. Thanks guys.
Old 08-17-2005, 06:21 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

# 1 def, lots of color and it looks great, i dont care for # 4, looks out dated to me

good luck
Old 08-17-2005, 07:18 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Dank, thanks , I like that one also, just want more green.

Delleto, I ended up going with post 28 #2, with #3's silver to grey center section ovals lightened up a bit, going past the purple and onto the green section over the scoops, just like a earlier blue rendering. Chris is working on the top deck tonight will post some pics of the revision Friday morning. The colors are somewhat like that WAY NUTZ boat, just more purple, and a little more green, or should I say TMP green. Thanks guys.
Congrats on making your decision. It will look great. Here is a couple pics of the Way Nutz boat from Miami.
Attached Thumbnails New Nortech 4300-graphics ideas-43-nortech-2.jpg   New Nortech 4300-graphics ideas-43-nortech.jpg  

Quick Reply: New Nortech 4300-graphics ideas

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.