Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   what bars have dockage in clearwater/st pete (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/110430-what-bars-have-dockage-clearwater-st-pete.html)

ratman 08-18-2005 10:49 AM

what bars have dockage in clearwater/st pete

hitting the water this weeked with the cig looking for some bars/clubs with dockage bands on the weekends like seppards, gators, what else is there in this area. any places frequented by performance boats? any cool party places on the intercoastal like beer car island just north of the new clearwater causeway bridge? thx for info, looking for some other offshore boats to run with, ratman

Poorsche 08-18-2005 11:26 AM

Re: what bars have dockage in clearwater/st pete

check out Rattlefish Point--near Gandy Causeway on Tampa Bay side

hillbilly24 08-18-2005 11:54 AM

If you want to make the run a little further north there is Mike's dockside in Husdon. Not a whole lo of performance boats but ussualy a few and they have a live band on the weekends.

ratman 08-18-2005 01:48 PM

ttt

thunderusone 08-18-2005 02:10 PM

The last time I was there was 97 when the worlds were there. We drove the boat up to the holiday inn and stayed there...at that time they had a little tiki bar with live music down by the water. Maybe someone else could verify this since the info is a little "dated".

florida gator 08-18-2005 02:45 PM

Originally Posted by hillbilly24
If you want to make the run a little further north there is Mike's dockside in Husdon. Not a whole lo of performance boats but ussualy a few and they have a live band on the weekends.

Mikes isn't bad. Hooters in Port Richey. No band but good scenery. I have seen a few perf boats there. The Pub in or near Reddington. One of my favorites is The Undertow. No dock, you have to wade in like Shephards.

I considered going down this weekend but I may be there boat shopping and will leave the Donzi home. Possibly not though so keep me posted when / where you may be going.

cuda 08-18-2005 03:05 PM

Originally Posted by thunderusone
The last time I was there was 97 when the worlds were there. We drove the boat up to the holiday inn and stayed there...at that time they had a little tiki bar with live music down by the water. Maybe someone else could verify this since the info is a little "dated".

It's still there. At the foot of the Skyway correct?

cuda 08-18-2005 03:06 PM

The Pub is my favorite, best docks in the area. The only problem, there's a lot of idle zone to get to it from either direction. :(

cuda 08-18-2005 03:07 PM

How big of boat? Great food at Bridgeveiw, but the docking is tight.

ratman 08-18-2005 05:04 PM

35ft cig mistress, with more than 600 doggies a side. :D where is the undertow located?