Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   SAVE THE DATE!!! 2006 OSO/PowerBoaters Winter Chill-Out (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/110486-save-date-2006-oso-powerboaters-winter-chill-out.html)

runnin gun 01-25-2006 08:48 PM

Re: SAVE THE DATE!!! 2006 OSO/PowerBoaters Winter Chill-Out

Linster those rules are not 100% fair. We all know that Russ wont drink beer so that would mean he would never be able learn how to fix his boat. If he agree's to leave his screwdrivers at home and he holds another truck wash I think you can make an exception.

Terry

docmanrich37 01-26-2006 04:56 AM

Originally Posted by runnin gun
Linster those rules are not 100% fair. We all know that Russ wont drink beer so that would mean he would never be able learn how to fix his boat. If he agree's to leave his screwdrivers at home and he holds another truck wash I think you can make an exception.

Terry

I'll 2nd that motion all in favor say Faith. :D

excursion 01-26-2006 06:18 AM

FAITH!!!

docmanrich37 01-26-2006 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by excursion
FAITH!!!

James i don't think he's online yet cause he's still in the early class of mechanics school. :evilb: :evilb:

R Addiction 01-26-2006 07:53 AM

Hey Rich......What time are you getting there on friday? Lesley is probably not gonna make it this year (not feeling well) so I may not be able to get there on friday.....but thing do change. :D

t500hps 01-26-2006 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
James i don't think he's online yet cause he's still in the early class of mechanics school. :evilb: :evilb:

Yeah! and next week they let us hold the wrenches too!

docmanrich37 01-26-2006 09:09 AM

Originally Posted by R Addiction
Hey Rich......What time are you getting there on friday? Lesley is probably not gonna make it this year (not feeling well) so I may not be able to get there on friday.....but thing do change. :D

Around 3 or 4 after i drop the boat off at James house .Hope Les can make it.call me when you get in.

docmanrich37 01-26-2006 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by t500hps
Yeah! and next week they let us hold the wrenches too!

Chop bustin. :D

Linster 01-26-2006 09:16 AM

A Little enticement has always allowed for exceptions to the rules. Remember, rules are guidelines to keep on track. Straying away from the guidelines is a risk vs reward issue.

We need a bigger Igloo or an addition to the existing one. Steve is looking to add a recliner, and James says I need a bigger refrigerator. Why not just throw in a bar while doing it.

scottc 01-26-2006 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by Linster
A Little enticement has always allowed for exceptions to the rules. Remember, rules are guidelines to keep on track. Straying away from the guidelines is a risk vs reward issue.

We need a bigger Igloo or an addition to the existing one. Steve is looking to add a recliner, and James says I need a bigger refrigerator. Why not just throw in a bar while doing it.

Sounds just like the Omni bar that we keep closing every year!