Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   mirrage 37? Who made this? Any info? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/110741-mirrage-37-who-made-any-info.html)

HOTH20 11-13-2005 03:48 PM

Re: mirrage 37? Who made this? Any info?

DelawareRiverRunner - Thanks!
It's a nuc plant want a be, In Cincinnati. The plant couldn't pass requirements of some sort in the late 70's early 80's so it was converted to coal. We boat on the Ohio river !

ALBOFAZ, Did Mirage have a logo?

abolfaz 11-13-2005 05:22 PM

Originally Posted by DelawareRiverRunner
What was the last year the Mirages were built? What was the last model that left the factory? Did slow sales and the economy do them in?

What did the company in back in 1989 was the DEA. One of the founders of the company was being chased by the DEA, FBI and IRS. With bad advice from one of his friends, he decided not to fight and hauled ass to spain. Once there he was captured and extridited to the U.S. where he served 11 years. We (myself and the legit "other" founder of Mirage) reopened in 1998, first with speedboats and then yachts.

Originally Posted by HOTH2O-1
ALBOFAZ, Did Mirage have a logo?

Yes we do have a logo both the old and new logo for the yachts (www.mirageyachts.com). Post your email and I'll send you the old logo.

abolfaz 11-13-2005 05:24 PM

HOTH2O-1, I think you have the old Armed and Dangerous. Did you get it from Pete Pavkovich at Offshore or Dollar back then?

Cig35Mistress 11-13-2005 06:33 PM

Abolfaz:

Are you the guy that drives the red Boxster who had a couple of Oliver's boats laying in the yard next door to your factory?

I was down there not too long ago looking at the 45' he was trying to get rid of.

Email me at [email protected] with your phone number, I had a couple of questions for you about the new sportfisherman you're building.

Harry Lewen
Harry Enterprises, LLC
4285 SW Martin Highway
Palm City, Florida 34990
(772) 260-4446

lightspeed 11-13-2005 06:36 PM

The Boat He Has Is Harry Turners Boat If They were Staggered . Armed and dangerous Was Side By side With Plug In Crash Boxes And Small Block Chevys With Buick Heads750 hp at 7600rpm #3 Drives Kick Azz Boat

abolfaz 11-13-2005 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by lightspeed
The Boat He Has Is Harry Turners Boat If They were Staggered . Armed and dangerous Was Side By side With Plug In Crash Boxes And Small Block Chevys With Buick Heads750 hp at 7600rpm #3 Drives Kick Azz Boat

Are you sure? I'll check tomorrow. Either way the boat is kick ass.

HOTH20 11-13-2005 09:14 PM

I have Harry Turner's old boat. I did buy the boat from dollar and Pete. Please e-mail me @ [email protected]
Thanks

abolfaz 11-13-2005 09:21 PM

Originally Posted by HOTH2O-1
I have Harry Turner's old boat. I did buy the boat from dollar and Pete. Please e-mail me @ [email protected]
Thanks

WOW what a memory I got!?!?!? That was the old armed and dangerous! You stole that boat! MORE PICS PLEASE!

abolfaz 11-13-2005 09:32 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Cig35Mistress
I had a couple of questions for you about the new sportfisherman you're building.

This one?

lightspeed 11-13-2005 09:38 PM

He Does Have Harrys Boat. If Anybody Knows The Whereabouts Of The Armed And Dangerous I Would Like To buy it