Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
mirrage 37?  Who made this?  Any info? >

mirrage 37? Who made this? Any info?

Notices

mirrage 37? Who made this? Any info?

Old 11-14-2005, 09:52 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: mirrage 37? Who made this? Any info?

Here is the ultra rare Mirage 33 CC with 9'6" beam. Only 3 built.
Attached Thumbnails mirrage 37?  Who made this?  Any info?-33-mercs-stbd-21-large-.jpg   mirrage 37?  Who made this?  Any info?-33-mercs-stbd-large-.jpg   mirrage 37?  Who made this?  Any info?-console-large-.jpg  

Old 11-14-2005, 11:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by abolfaz
Mirage 36 very good pics, except the boat on the teal trailer in post 58 is not a mirage.
I believe that the boat in Post 58 on the teal trailer is a Mirage that was built in Everett Washington. Looks like a 27.

Caleb
Old 11-14-2005, 11:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by timewarp
I believe that the boat in Post 58 on the teal trailer is a Mirage that was built in Everett Washington. Looks like a 27.

Caleb
You are correct, but we are talking about he Mirage built in Miami.
Old 11-15-2005, 07:12 AM
Charter Member #927
Charter Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I used to own a 1979, 26' Mirage. It was a low profile, Eliminator daycruiser style. I believe it was a West coat boat.
Just after I bought it I saw an ad for a 36' Mirage,I think a 79 or 80, That had twin 454/Panther jets. It had to be at least 15 years old at the time and had never been titled, but was used by a boat dealer out of Louisiana. It seems like it was similar lines to the 36s that you've built. I always wondered how that boat performed.
Was it one of the South Florida Mirages?
Old 11-15-2005, 07:20 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Wow, bone crusher is "Lightspeeds" 36!!! Looks great.
Old 11-15-2005, 11:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by abolfaz
This one?
Wow, that is going to be cool. What is that a 60 SF?
Sent you some links to info@mirageyachts.

I was wondering whatever happened to bone crusher. Last time I've seen it around it was in PA. I like the no graphics look now.
Old 11-15-2005, 07:32 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Cig35Mistress
I had a couple of questions for you about the new sportfisherman you're building.

Or was it this one?
Attached Thumbnails mirrage 37?  Who made this?  Any info?-dsc00033-medium-.jpg  
Old 11-16-2005, 02:49 AM
Registered

Abolfaz-
The 1989 32 Mirage you said was hull #1 ( with side by side #3 drives located in Miami)...Who owns it, what condition is the boat, is it for sale?
Old 11-16-2005, 06:18 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

As a point of reference,Bonecrusher sold a few months ago at the National Marine liquidation for about 12K. It had a trailer that needed axles, a set of decent SSM III's and in not too bad overall condition. Was missing one motor. The III's were worth about 5K and the trailer about a grand- probably 2 for the motor. Boat was in much better cared for condition than the one in the photos and was already set up for i/o's. Hopefully that will give you an idea of vow to set a value on this one.
Old 11-16-2005, 06:25 AM

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Mirage 36
I was wondering whatever happened to bone crusher. Last time I've seen it around it was in PA. I like the no graphics look now.

The story I got was that he broke it and took it to national for repair. They took it on trade on another boat but never fixed it. Bank ended up with it. I "bought" it from the bank but it wasn't there when I went to get it. I was fortunate (was going to write smart but figured honesty would be better) to not have given them any dough.

I wondered if the one that popped up for sale was the same boat- it looks pretty nice. I can tell you this about the Mirage (from having 2 friends who own them) It's nothing more than a stubby Apache 41- I own one. Will go thru damn near anything. Takes alot of juice to get it moving though. I'm sorry I missed that one but glad it went to a good home. The previous owner gave it some pretty good dockside wear- lots of rubrail impacts with fixed objects. i despise sloppy boaters.

Quick Reply: mirrage 37? Who made this? Any info?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.