Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   SCOPE Poker Run - August 26-27 !!!! Do it! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/110742-scope-poker-run-august-26-27-do.html)

Wasabe 08-23-2005 03:26 PM

Re: SCOPE Poker Run - August 26-27 !!!! Do it!

We're boatless too :rolleyes:
I'll see some of you at the YardHouse docks

bgchuby01 08-23-2005 08:47 PM

If we get enough boats to show up maybe we can pony up some money for wasabe to table dance at the yardhouse :evilb:

Von Bongo 08-23-2005 08:57 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Oh...is that where they hold those OnLake races wtih OffShore boats? HA HA! :D :D :drink: :drink:

Yea, boats like Callan, Bacardi Silver, Rare Breed, Speed Racer, Big Thunder and so on show up, you ought to show up sometime and see some real boats.

Careful with all those Formulas on the ocean, stuff falls off in the cabin. :D :evilb: :D :evilb:

POOL WHORE 08-23-2005 09:58 PM

Gettin' more excited! I followed the red Ferrari Donzi ZR down the 55 around lunchtime today. I jumped in the lane behind him to run a screen against the traffic. Don't kid yourself, there will be some great offshore boats with nice accouterments showing up.

And yes, my old Formula was so tail-heavy that the cabin cushions would be severely displaced from hard runnin'

thisistank 08-23-2005 10:02 PM

You talkin' about Darryls Donzi?? That thing is nice! I want to see Terrible Herbst's new boat.

We can only make a quick pop in Sunday. Hope to grab a ride on the Dragon though! :evilb:

grimmy 08-23-2005 10:03 PM

sounds fun, can i come watch?????????? :drink:

thisistank 08-23-2005 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by grimmy
sounds fun, can i come watch?????????? :drink:

You should come drag your boat out, run it with a for sale sign on it!

I got your back bro!

POOL WHORE 08-23-2005 10:09 PM

Yeah it was Darryl's big red one being towed by a black H2. Come on Tank, I was looking forward to running along side you. Cig brothers has gots to stick together. Grimmy, bring your boat out with some For Sale signs and get some exposure.

grimmy 08-23-2005 10:09 PM

sweet bro, i'll call ya :cool:

thisistank 08-23-2005 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by POOL WHORE
Yeah it was Darryl's big red one being towed by a black H2. Come on Tank, I was looking forward to running along side you. Cig brothers has gots to stick together. Grimmy, bring your boat out with some For Sale signs and get some exposure.

Trust me...The two things I said I wanted to do this year when we bought the boat was the Big Cat Poker Run and the SCOPE Poker Run....I have to and had to work for both! :mad: :mad: I'm making a guest apperience on Sunday though. We def. need to get together and run though :drink: