Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   SCOPE Poker Run - August 26-27 !!!! Do it! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/110742-scope-poker-run-august-26-27-do.html)

lucky strike 08-24-2005 08:21 PM

Re: SCOPE Poker Run - August 26-27 !!!! Do it!

[QUOTE=thisistank

Steve, it sounds like we"ll see you in Key West in Nov....Where are you buying me dinner down there!? :drink: :drink: :drink:[/QUOTE]

Go get Pinki..................Then it's all on me......

If not Dinner's on you....I'll go for the cocktails...

Your gonna need the edge ! :D

Steve

IDRPSTF 08-24-2005 09:12 PM

Im out for this years run. I had to decide between paying for a wedding... or rushing an install on engine #3 for our boat this summer.
You guys have fun and be safe!

PhantomChaos 08-24-2005 11:40 PM

Originally Posted by IDRPSTF
Im out for this years run. I had to decide between paying for a wedding... or rushing an install on engine #3 for our boat this summer.

Come up anyway dawg! :drink: :D :D :drink: :drink: :drink:

POOL WHORE 08-25-2005 12:47 AM

Steve

Pinkie is running fantastic! I just did a major tune up at 110 hours. I have been riding hard between 4700-5100 RPMs. She is sretching her legs across the Pacific and loving it. A little more demanding than a short idle to Hooters:) I'll be down for Key West and anything surf and turf buffet will do fine.

Hugh

bgchuby01 08-25-2005 08:48 AM

Now pinkie is in some real water.

Steamin Rice 08-25-2005 10:15 AM

Originally Posted by IDRPSTF

Since when do you need a boat for the poker run?? :drink:

thisistank 08-25-2005 12:25 PM

Originally Posted by Steamin Rice
Since when do you need a boat for the poker run?? :drink:

That's what I'm sayin'!!! :drink:

Hugh, when are we running?? ;)

POOL WHORE 08-25-2005 08:39 PM

Tank, whenever you want. Realistically, I'll have to travel up north to see you and your cool, new ride. Sounds like work has been a killer. Try to take out some time for life while you're making a living:) I am looking forward to meeting you.

Hugh

thisistank 08-25-2005 11:23 PM

Originally Posted by POOL WHORE
Tank, whenever you want. Realistically, I'll have to travel up north to see you and your cool, new ride. Sounds like work has been a killer. Try to take out some time for life while you're making a living:) I am looking forward to meeting you.

Hugh

Thanks bro and we look forward to meeting you as well. We are going to try to get down that way soon for a little Yardhouse run but if not you have to make it up for the Santa Barbara/Channel Islands run. GOOD TIME!! :drink:

bgchuby01 08-26-2005 08:22 AM

dam Tank your a whore, thats two formal dates in one week. Does Kelly know what she married?