Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Saw Old School 1 over the weekend... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/110794-saw-old-school-1-over-weekend.html)

HiPerf2000 08-23-2005 06:00 PM

Re: Saw Old School 1 over the weekend...

1 Attachment(s)
Last one.... Sunsation in Annapolis. Had a surge going on. not sure of the power, but it sounded pretty big.

HiPerf2000 08-23-2005 06:02 PM

Originally Posted by OldSchool
That's one good lookin' boat!!! ....and it sure was easy on gas compared to OS II. :eek:

The new owner is a super-nice guy. His name is Mike and he has put as many hours on it in the last six weeks as I did all of last year!!! I'm glad he is enjoying it.

He just did a drive through. If i see him stopped somewhere, i'll stop over to say what's up.

bobonthis 08-23-2005 06:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Thread #7 isn't that Art Lillys Cig?

GLH 08-23-2005 06:08 PM

Thanks for the pics HP

Post #4 is not an F-2 it's Raul Boesel's old ride that Rice Hauler had for a while. The graphics are Raul B.' fingerprint.

HiPerf2000 08-23-2005 06:19 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
Thanks for the pics HP

Post #4 is not an F-2 it's Raul Boesel's old ride that Rice Hauler had for a while. The graphics are Raul B.' fingerprint.

Then the guy threw me a line a chit. His seats had 'F2' embriodered on them and i asked about that. I said that i knew they only made so many F2's and didn't think they made any with a cabin ( he had a cover girl cabin ). He said that it was an original that was converted.

OldSchool 08-23-2005 06:25 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
Thread #7 isn't that Art Lillys Cig?

I don't think so, but maybe he used to own it. It's a very nice flat deck. The guy uses a yellow dump truck as a tow vehicle.

SO MUCH FOR MY CUSTOM DAVE HUNTER GRAPHICS ON Old School II!! :( :mad: :D See any resemblance??

Ted G 08-23-2005 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by OldSchool
That's one good lookin' boat!!! ....and it sure was easy on gas compared to OS II. :eek:

The new owner is a super-nice guy. His name is Mike and he has put as many hours on it in the last six weeks as I did all of last year!!! I'm glad he is enjoying it.

Hey he got a pretty blond with it too, that Bullet mojo must be still working Craig.

The yellow Cig is Art's old boat, that guy is all over the place with it.

We were up in Annap on Saturday evening with my Formula 311 and a 47 Fountain-both blue hulls, sorry I missed you, too much drinking to be done I suppose :drink: :D

HiPerf2000 08-23-2005 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by insptech
We were up in Annap on Saturday evening with my Formula 311 and a 47 Fountain-both blue hulls, sorry I missed you, too much drinking to be done I suppose :drink: :D

Was the 47 fountain owned by a couple Jim & Connie?? if so i saw them run into farlie creek saturday afternoon. they keep it on the deleware.

Ted G 08-23-2005 09:19 PM

Nope. Marty and Tracee and they keep it in MD. We were at St Michaels for lunch, Red Eyes for drinks, Annap for dinner. I wont get into where we went that night :drink: :eek: :drink:

Ms PatriYacht 08-23-2005 10:24 PM

Is that BT 43" Thunder's boat, nice pics thanks for sharing.............but how come that sonic is in every picture :D