Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   junk mail pay back (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/111045-junk-mail-pay-back.html)

lowtech 08-26-2005 10:07 PM

Re: junk mail pay back

You can't mail anything that would be considered "hazardous waiste".... But I know of some Danish cheese, that if exposed to heat, like in the mail this time of year, smells like a rotting corpse...... It's food so it's OK! q:-)

Strip Poker 388 08-26-2005 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by lowtech
You can't mail anything that would be considered "hazardous waiste".... But I know of some Danish cheese, that if exposed to heat, like in the mail this time of year, smells like a rotting corpse...... It's food so it's OK! q:-)

How about Chitlins :evilb: :evilb:

Anarchy Powerboats 08-26-2005 10:27 PM

Remind me to NEVER piss you guys off :drink:

Raypanic 08-27-2005 06:40 AM

Wonder if I can get rid of my old engine oil this way?

woogie 08-28-2005 08:33 PM

I'm calling Waste Management tomorrow to cancel.

Strip Poker 388 09-12-2005 09:28 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Its begun :evilb: :evilb:

Sean H 09-12-2005 10:31 PM

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
Its begun :evilb: :evilb:

you should send back all your old engine parts in all the onstar/xm stuff you get in the mail.... :D :drink:

i

Strip Poker 388 09-12-2005 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
you should send back all your old engine parts in all the onstar/xm stuff you get in the mail.... :D :drink:

i

Yea I am going to wear them out. I am just waiting for the Discovery credit card offer . I have a old bare BBC head I need to get approved :evilb: :evilb:

My mailman at the store is going to get pisse d :drink:

Rob :drink:

thunderusone 09-13-2005 04:00 AM

Are you guys putting anything that would indicate where it came from? I think that this is funny as hell but my goal is for them to stop sending me chit!

Strip Poker 388 11-12-2008 06:39 PM

Originally Posted by thunderusone (Post 1455974)
Are you guys putting anything that would indicate where it came from? I think that this is funny as hell but my goal is for them to stop sending me chit!

I put the same stuff in the letter name and all,maybe they'll get a hint,

The last one I gave to my postman at work,he made a comment,6 harmonic balancers I guess are heavy:rolleyes:

I wonder if the post office is just throwing them away knowing what were doing ,Or if the credit card co. refuses it????? Maybe there postage expense caused the bail out

Ive been saving up just in time for xmas:drink: