Opinions needed on Awesome Thundercat >

Opinions needed on Awesome Thundercat

Notices

Opinions needed on Awesome Thundercat

Old 01-15-2003, 11:28 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Opinions needed on Awesome Thundercat

I'm in the market for a new or used cat and wanted to see what people thought about the Awesome 31' Thundercat.
Old 01-15-2003, 01:22 PM
lender

In response to the Awesome Cat, I have one and after exhaustingly researching every manufacturer that was my choice. The fit & finish on the boat is unmatched. The quality of materials used is top notch. I love my cat and would recommend this over any other brand. Futhermore, it is a full tunnel cat like Skater, Spectre etc. That will enable it to perform better than other brands and have a nice smother ride especially over the big chop. Go check one out all your questions with respect to rigging and finish of the boat will be evident. It is the only true full tunnel cat with a cabin on the market. Hope this helps.

Last edited by lender; 01-16-2003 at 11:23 AM.

Old 01-15-2003, 01:26 PM
Registered

Catmando, I would love to go with the HTM but I haven't seen one and not that it matters, but I haven't read any reviews on one either. I called to see if they would have one at the L.A. boat show and they said no, so that makes it reall hard to buy if they're not willing to show one.
Old 01-15-2003, 01:49 PM
lender

HTM, They make a good boat.

Last edited by lender; 01-16-2003 at 11:24 AM.

Old 01-15-2003, 02:04 PM
Marie Awesome

SR-24,
Thank you for your interest in our 31' Thundercat. If you plan on attending the Miami Boat Show, we will have the 31' & 38' in water for viewing as well as testing.

Marie
Awesome Powerboats

Old 01-15-2003, 02:15 PM
Registered

Marie, When is the Miami show this year? I went last year, but it was just for fun! I was trying to plan a trip to the L.A. show but like I said, HTM won't be showing their 30' so I don't know which way to go. I do like the Miami show because you get the chance to drive one if you're really interested. Thanks!
Old 01-15-2003, 02:44 PM
Marie Awesome

Miami Boat Show is Feb. 13th through the 18th. I can't wait to go, It's so cold here!!!!!!

Marie
Awesome Powerboats

Old 01-15-2003, 08:12 PM
Roy

If you were going to go The L.A. boat show, would you consider going straight to the factory to look at one and go for a ride there. I think I could set that up for you if you would like. I don't think they are going to have one ready. They sold the ones they had in stock. Let me know if that interests you.

Old 01-16-2003, 08:56 AM
Registered

Roy, I think your right. They don't have any built. Are you still a dealer for them? Have you got to ride in one yet?
Old 01-16-2003, 03:25 PM
Roy

Yes I am and no I haven't. I'm planing on going out this spring for a ride. I've got someone really interested in one, waiting too see how that goes. If he orders one we will go out if not I will probably go out anyways. Would you be interested in going out for a ride? Are you looking to sell your boat? People always calling looking for a good used one. Let me know.

Quick Reply: Opinions needed on Awesome Thundercat

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.