Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Housing for OSO Members, Victims of Katrina (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/111363-housing-oso-members-victims-katrina.html)

racer-x6 09-06-2005 09:30 PM

Re: Housing for OSO Members, Victims of Katrina

I am in good shape here in Picayune Ms, 20 min north of Slidell I also have alot of resorces for just about anything if anyone needs anything let me know.
We should have power in the morning so if anyone needs my generator let me know. I also have a few Budget trucks for moving. The boat Shop is 100% so anyone need a place to put you boat it is safe here.
I know alot of people so if anyone needs anything please call my cell 985 640 -2097 or store at 601 798-3688
Eric

DannyD 09-06-2005 09:55 PM

HELP NEEDED - Another one of our boating friends needs help. I have several boxes of supplies to go to or around Mandeville LA to Brian Normand of Normand Racing but we need a "Ship To" address that he can drive and pick up the supplies. His family lost everything they had.
I have clothes, batteries, medicine and etc for Brian and his family but we need somewhere (a desination other than a P.O Box) to ship this materia Next Day Air via UPS so he can drive and pick it up. Anyone who has a relative or friend or a contact nearby that can recieve a UPS shipment (home or business) would be really helpful. Mandeville is approximately 50 miles north of New Orleans. Brian is willing to travel 2,3,4 hours away or more for whatever it takes to get these supplies he needs.

I can be reached:

Office: 610.539.3295
Cell: 610.937.2071
Home: 215.699.3983

Thank you! - Dan Dillon

Can an OSO Board Moderator make this a sticky until we find an answer please?

fountain1fan 09-07-2005 10:28 AM

back to the top good for dd

erice 09-07-2005 07:44 PM

I continue to be impressed by the generosity and compassion of the members of this site. Today is the first time I've been on the site since the storm. Thank all of you for your generous offers.
Luckily, I have family in Houston I'm staying with but many others are not that fortunate .

Thanks,
Eric

Oh Deere 09-08-2005 09:16 PM

A far cry form Southern warmth, but I can offer a home in NH with plenty of space available. If you know marine upholstery or canvas, a business is waiting.

Popeyes 09-15-2005 04:56 AM

I m presently 30 minutes west of N.O. I have varying resources for any member that wants help. I have a 2 bedroom mother in law apt that is (thankfully) empty. I have a shop for boat storage and 20 fenced in acres on my property. Sometimes I get my gonads twisted reading other threads with all the bickering. Coming here is like going to church. I leave feeling good. Thanks to all of you generous wonderful people.
stan
225 673 9708