Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Damn CARRERA race boat photos?? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/111393-damn-carrera-race-boat-photos.html)

DelawareRiverRunner 09-10-2005 01:11 AM

Re: Damn CARRERA race boat photos??

LB320,

Could you post the details of your friends boat that is for sale? I would like to know what kind of power it has, engine size, how much it weighs and how fast it is if possible. What is he asking for it? Is it full race or a part time pleasure boat?

DelawareRiverRunner 09-10-2005 01:29 AM

Papa Dukes,

Did you guys change from twin McCloud stand up bolsters to a 3 man this season?? Looks like it from the photos...but I wasn't sure.

Any details/specifics on the Carrera SS7M "Team Mission Impossible" for sale at Bad Boy Powerboats?? I would like to know more about that one. When was the last season it was raced?

Do you guys have any pics of these boats when they were brand new stock original boats? I was wondering if most or all of them came with the side murals and check stripes originally...or not.

THANKS for all the info./help/replies,
D.R.R.

lowblue320 09-10-2005 08:49 AM

Delawareriverrunner,

The franks marine is a scorpion,the High voltage is an 80's carrera and is black with yellow 3 man bolster (new) but its in ruff condition w/454, the one my friend has I really dont know if its a scorpion or a carrera but its a 3 man bolster all white no windshield with a custom made dash all the way back the interior is new and the boat needs nothing. He says the boat runs low 80's but I have never rode in it he had the bottom balanced because he said it chinewalked at 70 and felt un safe. The set up is right from rigging to guages to steering, exhuast. He ahs never raced it and I really dont know if it was ever raced. This guy has been boating in performance boats for years his dad had the fastest 36 cig running in the 100's about 6-7 years ago and his dad now owns the formely (american dream, spirit of puerto rico) shadow cat that hes redone to his taste and all I can say is wow (huge moters) if your interested in purchasing P.M. me with your number and ill relay it to him. Were here in miami.

BRUCE SEROFF 09-10-2005 08:57 AM

I'll speak to the owner of Mission Impossible. Im not sure it is for sale. If it is, I'll find out how much he is asking

thedonz 09-10-2005 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by lowblue320
this is the 30............

THE ORIGINAL OWNER OF THAT BOAT IS GOOD BUDDY OF MINE MANDY FERNANDEZ THAT RACED IT WHEN HE FIRST BOUGHT IN EARLY EARLY 80'S.

DONZ JR MIKE

DelawareRiverRunner 09-11-2005 09:05 AM

thedonz,

Which one was your buddy's boat??

lowblue320,

THANKS for clarifying things...I wasn't sure which boat was what. When the hull bottom is blueprinted, what is changed/modified,etc.?? I will PM you later.

lowblue320 09-11-2005 12:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
delawareriverrunner,

when its blueprinted they take out all the hooks to get it to run better.I think I figured out how to resize,,,,

lowblue320 09-11-2005 12:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here is franks marine also a proven champion.

lowblue320 09-11-2005 12:51 PM

1 Attachment(s)
here is another damn carrera 24

DelawareRiverRunner 09-11-2005 07:43 PM

THANKS for the pics!!

EVERYONE keep an eye out for Nick's boat...the Scorpion 24SS that was stolen!!