Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Old school could get some too!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/111467-old-school-could-get-some-too.html)

masher44 09-01-2005 12:30 AM

Re: Old school could get some too!!!!

Originally Posted by tomtbone1993
so when is this east coast vs lotto going to take place.......

LOTO? We are going to Grand....Loto can come to us. :cool:

stecz20 09-01-2005 09:22 AM

tom dont make us hurt you.. masher is right, i was trying to talk to the boys about letting you in the club but i will have to think twice after what you have just said... soon you will have no one, except your boy friend....

BLee 09-01-2005 09:31 AM

what's an Activator? :D

190 in a 46 with 1500's? Why would you drop a perfectly good Skater out of a plane? :D :evilb: :D

Sean H 09-01-2005 09:32 AM

Originally Posted by TwinStepGun
what's an Activator? :D

190 in a 46 with 1500's? Why would you drop a perfectly good Skater out of a plane? :D :evilb: :D

:evilb: :evilb: :drink: :drink: :evilb: :evilb:

stecz20 09-01-2005 09:34 AM

sean, dont make the byrd man angry, for i am not responsible for what he does to you...

tomtbone1993 09-01-2005 11:40 AM

Originally Posted by stecz20
tom dont make us hurt you.. masher is right, i was trying to talk to the boys about letting you in the club but i will have to think twice after what you have just said... soon you will have no one, except your boy friend....

the day i hang in your club is the day you boys put away your plungers............and work some girls in the mix.............the tribe has spoken :eek: :evilb:

Sean H 09-01-2005 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by stecz20
sean, dont make the byrd man angry, for i am not responsible for what he does to you...

i am not scared of the byrdman or his byrdbrain crew....

masher44 09-01-2005 12:26 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
i am not scared of the byrdman or his byrdbrain crew....

no need to be... he will be too far ahead of all of you :cool:

OldSchool 09-01-2005 02:36 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
If the crew [Stecz,Tantrum,Masher,Offshoredrillin,Byrdman and my driver Evilways] all decide that i should go to SML with my boat to hurt Craigs feelings, then i should go to FREIGHT his new barge.Its ready to go, fixed Bravo and all. :drink: :drink:

My sled will be in Cambridge, MD for the OPA races on Sept. 24th & 25th. Bring your sh!tbox down if you want to get "SCHOOLED". :eek: :drink: :evilb: :drink: :evilb:

Heck...I'll even tow you back in when you break!!!!

Beak Boater 09-01-2005 08:26 PM

Cambridge will be fun, hope to see you dont forget the drinking seminar you are hosting :rolleyes: :evilb: :rolleyes: :evilb: