Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Old school could get some too!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/111467-old-school-could-get-some-too.html)

JCPERF 08-31-2005 08:24 PM

Old school could get some too!!!!

If the crew [Stecz,Tantrum,Masher,Offshoredrillin,Byrdman and my driver Evilways] all decide that i should go to SML with my boat to hurt Craigs feelings, then i should go to FREIGHT his new barge.Its ready to go, fixed Bravo and all. :drink: :drink:

masher44 08-31-2005 08:31 PM

Re: Old school could get some too!!!!

Craig knows he would be eating rooster tail :evilb:

stecz20 08-31-2005 09:53 PM

poor craig... he will feel how tantrum did.. its not a good feeling getting whooped....

masher44 08-31-2005 10:27 PM

Yes... and instead he went to LOTO rather than with us. He is now one of them. That lead sled of his will be another victim. Plus we have Byrdman for ALL who dare to challenge..... :cool:

Sean H 08-31-2005 10:28 PM

byrdman chit is punk.... craig is one of us.... masher will be next... you can keep JC and stecz.... we might take rob, we haven't decided yet....

stecz20 08-31-2005 10:39 PM

masher, we are the dark side, they are the empire.. its always more fun on the side of evil.... i just spoke to byrdman, he is putting another 400,000 into that skater so there is not doubt we will piss on that sean h homo ride... i can assure that we will not lose anyone. if anything we will gain more to our cause.....

Sean H 08-31-2005 10:43 PM

we might take tantrum, he is already a cat guy... you can have tbonetexastom and his non selling sea ray...

masher44 08-31-2005 10:44 PM

Byrdman is our guy.... that E Dock sausage party better plan on bringing 190 to the table....
I cant talk too bad about Sean... I am part owner of his MTI. :cool: :evilb:

JCPERF 08-31-2005 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by masher44
Byrdman is our guy.... that E Dock sausage party better plan on bringing 190 to the table....

Byrdmans chit will ruin E-Docks day when we come out with our crew.Shock seat and all!!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :drink: :drink:

Sean H 08-31-2005 10:47 PM

Originally Posted by masher44

190? no problem.... is 93 octane alright? :D :drink: :eek:

byrdman might defect as well as there will be competition with us, who is he gonna run in your group? a bunch of 70 MPH punk cigs? :evilb: :eek: :drink: