Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
New Orleans mess...I gotta vent !!! >

New Orleans mess...I gotta vent !!!

Notices

New Orleans mess...I gotta vent !!!

Old 09-02-2005, 09:26 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: New Orleans mess...I gotta vent !!!

http://digg.com/links/Live_police_ra...om_New_Orleans
Keep updated here guys, don't bother with the media.
Old 09-02-2005, 09:50 PM
OSO Moderator
Charter Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Think about this:
I find it incredible that a whole bunch of a-holes lost absolutely everything, but still have thier guns. All those weapons weren't gotten from looting.

'00 Scarab Sport 302 CC
'02 Cigarette Top Gun TS
'02 PQ 340
'00 PQ 280
'98 Scarab 22
'97 Baja Outlaw 20
'72 Checkmate
'65 Glastron
Old 09-02-2005, 10:45 PM
Transplanted to KS
Gold Member

Wardey..this is Bankerron on Outlaws name. I feel the same way too!!! I seen a lady get on TV last night because they didn't warm up her MRE for her and she said she can't eat that crap!!!! I about lost my mind!! What the hell is wrong with people. I think the Mayor is really trying to get things done he has made that very clear to the Federal government. I do think the Governor will have to justify her lack of decision making.
Old 09-03-2005, 09:08 PM
Registered

Thumbs up Re: New Orleans mess...I gotta vent !!!

Originally Posted by Formula_353
Theres alot of bad information getting passed around. I just returned from NO and am going back monday, I was one of the first military personnel that arrived as many of you already know....for example there is a reason why those people we weren't able to evacuate those people from the superdome....Makes me sick that people are pointing fingers at each other while my friends or family (which is what other military personnel are IMHO) risk there lifes. I have sleep 5 hours since last sunday and I assure you we are doing the best that we can...that is all.
Formula_353 You are a Great American and we appreciate the job you are doing for our fellow Americans. GOD BLESS and GODSPEED!
Old 09-04-2005, 02:32 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This morning they had a story in the Houston chronicle about a couple who was seperated from their 11 month old son that was evacuated from the hospital in NO....The baby was on monitors and was flown by helo to a hospital in Ft Worth while the parents had to take a bus here to the Astrodome, where they are/were stranded......I called the paper and offered plane tickets or whatever is needed to reunite the family. I have yet to hear anything back but I do know that Continental offered 1000 free tickets to people so they may be taken care of......I will gladly help true people in need like that, but all the looters,rapists,murderers, and other animals can all get fu@#ked in the @$$ and mouth as far as I care.

My mom told me that she was going to put something together for our businesses to do to help out but I was out all night so I have no idea what her plans are.....
Old 09-04-2005, 04:18 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Anyone wanting to help with anything and have trepidations about where money goes I know for a fact that Pastor Dino at Healing Place Church is a true Angel on earth. Check out healingplacechurch.org on web . These people got it right!