Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   put dhlaw's thread back up!!!!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/111607-put-dhlaws-thread-back-up.html)

birdog 09-04-2005 09:16 AM

Re: put dhlaw's thread back up!!!!!

Originally Posted by SpeedGirl
And we won't hear the good on the news because they LOVE the gore and BS thats going on... thats the problem....

If they reported the good, more people would behave and be calm during the situation.... Instead, all the trapped and evacuated have been listing to the news reports and the dumb ass reporters....

I understand reporting the bad.... but be equal and tell about the good things that are happening.... Like whole communities coming together helping evacuate people... Like the people who offered food to neighbors who were hungry.... Like the woman who opened her house up to 16 neighbors who's houses were destroyed....

I HATE the news stations....

They report what people want to see..People do not want to see the good....Very sad.....

spitfire1 09-04-2005 09:26 AM

Originally Posted by hugetime1
wow dude, I love it. :D:D:D

You are a real moron.........Ive always suspected it ....but now this confirms it.......

cuda 09-04-2005 09:37 AM

Hugetime, that's exactly the kind of sh!t that will get this thread poofed again. :mad:

cuda 09-04-2005 09:38 AM

I see you came to your senses and deleted it.

hugetime1 09-04-2005 09:45 AM

what is so bad about, wow dude I love it??????

bluellama 09-04-2005 10:02 AM

You know exacty what was wrong with your post. It's convient now to play the innocent guy after you have deleted your post and the quote inside it....
Where do I find the link on your Real Estate site to your ramblings about social issuses on this site ??

hugetime1 09-04-2005 10:12 AM

oh come on guys it was a joke, I am sorry, I deleted it right away.

LIOPA 09-04-2005 10:16 AM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
The news only reports sensationalism???? say it isnt so j/k...Glad you and your family are doing ok Stan. I just hope this opens up our peoples and governments eyes that we reeally need to make sure that we take care of own first. Send the incumbents a message when it's time to vote. the people of this United States really need to take it back over...After all It's a government "of the people, by the people and for the people"

Yes the media does play that stuff up....I am seeing a bit more balance now of the good stuff. Although people do thrive on bad crap they can only take so much of before they either change the channel or shut off the TV. I also agree we need to take this country back and stop all this Foreign Aid to countries that hate us, make fun of us, attack us and give nothing in return. WE NEED TO HELP OUR OWN PEOPLE------AMERICANS----OUR OWN INFRASTRUCTURE----AND BUILD A STATE OF THE ART SECURITY SYSTEM TO PROTECT OUR SOIL------ IF ANYONE DARES TO BREACH OUR SHORES AND GO AFTER US------F'n SMASH TO BITS AND OWN THEIR RESOURCES AND LAND. MESS WITH US AND IT'S OVER!

I KNOW ......HARD LINE .... BUT IT NEEDS TO BE THAT WAY IN THIS GLOBAL CLIMATE

10x 09-04-2005 10:50 AM

LIOPA........... I think you're 100% correct!!! I just wish you were running for office in the next election. :D :D :D

LIOPA 09-04-2005 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by 10x
LIOPA........... I think you're 100% correct!!! I just wish you were running for office in the next election. :D :D :D

JEEZ....That's all I need.......But thanks for supporting my view. I hope somebody has the BALZ to take that posture in the next major election. They would definitely get my vote and my wifes as well. :drink: