If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Follow us on Facebook Follow us on Twitter
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    My Boats:
    2009 FORMULA 292
    Lake George, NY it's not called "Queen of American Lakes" for nothin'!

Re: put dhlaw's thread back up!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LIOPA
    Yes the media does play that stuff up....I am seeing a bit more balance now of the good stuff. Although people do thrive on bad crap they can only take so much of before they either change the channel or shut off the TV. I also agree we need to take this country back and stop all this Foreign Aid to countries that hate us, make fun of us, attack us and give nothing in return. WE NEED TO HELP OUR OWN PEOPLE------AMERICANS----OUR OWN INFRASTRUCTURE----AND BUILD A STATE OF THE ART SECURITY SYSTEM TO PROTECT OUR SOIL------ IF ANYONE DARES TO BREACH OUR SHORES AND GO AFTER US------F'n SMASH TO BITS AND OWN THEIR RESOURCES AND LAND. MESS WITH US AND IT'S OVER!

My Boats:
    '99 Carbon Fiber Lip-Ship Top Gun
    Denham Springs, La.

<<Originally Posted by License To Thrill
    All the criminals were released from the jails because(according to the police chief) there was no food or water for them. So it's not surprising the rapes, murders and other monstrous things going on there now. In the Convention Center they raped a 10 year old girl and cut her throat.>>

Quote Originally Posted by FeverMike
    And you know this how? With proof from who?
    They were not "released" from "the jails". They took about 150 inmates from Orleans Parish Prison up onto a on-ramp of the interstate because the wing they were being held in was flooding. They were being monitored by armed guards and the entire evac and subsequent "housing" on the interstate was peaceful. There also was no "cut throat" incident in the convention center. If you would like to spread rumors about the evacuees that are being housed in Reunion Arena, feel free. At least you're fairly close to that situation. BUT, at the very least, post a link to the source of your info. This is the kind of internet "journalism" that we in Louisiana don't need at present.

Quote Originally Posted by Shane

Thanks but no Thanks.........

War is WAR....if you enter into it....enter to win it....not PUZZY FOOT AROUND
    Last edited by LIOPA; 09-04-2005 at 04:26 PM.

My Boats:
    Sunseeker Superhawk 50', Regal 42', Fountain 32', Revolution SST-45,
    Bay Area, CA

dhlaw, Bring bat Beatle dude! F these guys if they think that "Takes away" from your message!

My Boats:
    2001 Top Gun T/S, 2002 Gladiator
    New Smyrna Beach, Florida

Quote Originally Posted by Lofty
    dhlaw, Bring bat Beatle dude! F these guys if they think that "Takes away" from your message!
    Word up!

My Boats:
    2003 Baja 33 Outlaw
    New Jersey

Quote Originally Posted by dhlaw
    Why would int not seem right coming from me??? You think I am some bleeding heart lib because I am an attorney.... well those assumptions are no more valid than assuming all blacks are criminals. Come opn guys, having different political views doesnt mean that I think that some of the actions of the NO residents are appropriate.

If this thread even begins to turn into a racist rant I will ditch my posts. Steve doesnt want us or his forum to appear like a bunch of biggots.
    Hey, chill. I certainly didn't mean it as an insult. Rather, I thought the language used was quite rough and not in your usual character. The content didn't bother me.
    Do I think that your a "bleeding heart lib because" you "are an attorney." No! I, too,am an atty who has been practicing criminal law for many yrs and I am the farthest thing from a lib!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345