Notices

Going to Help

Old 09-02-2005, 09:23 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Going to Help

I just contacted the Louisiana governors office and I will know more tomorrow. I am a retired deputy and NSA agent anyone who is former military with an honorable discharge or law enforcement or firefighter/EMT they need are help.

I should know more tomorrow I was already told they need as much help as they can get, so if anyone is willing to volunteer there time. Lets go!!!! I don't know what we would do, but we can help. Like I said I will know more tomorrow so I will keep you posted either way. Thanks.
Old 09-03-2005, 08:07 AM
Registered

Default Re: Going to Help

How did you contact the Gov's office? I can be reached at 1-251-660-1465 in Mobile.I'm former military.Bob Maggio
Old 09-03-2005, 01:28 PM
Registered

This sounds interesting.
Old 09-03-2005, 01:57 PM
Registered

Give me a list of volunteers if your Ex military, medical, deputy, ect and willing to volunteer. My vacation seems to have been cut short and Im returning today, but Im not leaving till tonight. If I can get a list emailed to me I get in contact with the right people. [email protected]
Old 09-03-2005, 03:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I am an Emergency Medicine physician and would be very interested in going, but I only have off Wednesday AM thru Sunday PM off. Just curious how you are getting "there" and would a civilian professional be allowed to carry a firearm for protection?
Old 09-03-2005, 04:11 PM
Registered

Im headed to the westimer armoury RIGHT now I have just got my new orders, we will be transpoted by national guard and first armored hummers location unknown at this time. You can carry if you have a CHL and if you don't have a CHL and decide to come talk to me before you pack. 832-816-4047, Carl
Old 09-03-2005, 05:21 PM
Registered

I have had two phone calls today and more or less they have told me they will call if they need me. I guess the troops have it under control but its still in the open. I will keep you posted.