Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Floating Reporter-9/5/05-No Boating; Just Detailing (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/111707-floating-reporter-9-5-05-no-boating%3B-just-detailing.html)

lucky strike 09-05-2005 04:24 PM

Floating Reporter-9/5/05-No Boating; Just Detailing

1 Attachment(s)
Yep, it's true..........:D

LS JR.

lucky strike 09-05-2005 04:25 PM

Re: Floating Reporter-9/5/05-No Boating; Just Detailing

3 Attachment(s)
Pic 2

lucky strike 09-05-2005 04:26 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Taking a break :D

lucky strike 09-05-2005 04:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Midget under the hatch; the end :evilb: :evilb:

PS-Who's coming down next weekend to play? :cool:

offthefront 09-05-2005 05:30 PM

its unreal how much room is in that Motor Compartment ....Is that another area between the motors and the rear seat ? Jr .... take some pics of those areas next time you get a chance ...

lucky strike 09-05-2005 05:36 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by offthefront
its unreal how much room is in that Motor Compartment ....Is that another area between the motors and the rear seat ? Jr .... take some pics of those areas next time you get a chance ...

Here ya go!

LS JR.

ChrisK 09-05-2005 05:37 PM

Off.... yes there is some storage in front of the engine compartment in that boat.. not a TON.. but enough to keep some good essentials like oils, cleaners, rags, vests, etc...

offthefront 09-05-2005 05:42 PM

thats one of the great things about a Cig ... seems they put alot of thought into being able to work on the motors and such .....Some designs demand the motors pulled just to change plugs ....

cuda 09-05-2005 05:53 PM

I wish I could stand in my engine compartment. Yesterday, I put in a new rotor, module, and cap on the starboard engine. I did the other side with the back seat in. I figured it would be easier with the back seat out this time. I actually don't think it was easier. With the back seat in, at least I had something to lay across while working on the distributor. Btw, one screw on each cap I had to remove with an impact screwdriver. That's a lot of fun when you have to bend all your weight over, and it takes both hands to operate the tool. I could kill the Gm engineer that said, "Hey, I've got a great idea! Let's put the distributor way in the back." :mad:

lucky strike 09-05-2005 05:57 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Here are a few I just took, nice clean bilge :D