Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hardy Dam Shootout (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/111708-hardy-dam-shootout.html)

Tom Earhart 09-05-2005 05:00 PM

Hardy Dam Shootout

Who's going to Hardy next weekend? I plan on being there friday morning to set up camp.
Tom Earhart

Tinkerer 09-05-2005 08:59 PM

Re: Hardy Dam Shootout

I plan on being there saturday but as a spectator only.
Never took the cover off the boat this year.
TOO busy with the new house...

Becca48838 09-05-2005 09:06 PM

:evilb: I've never been to HB weekend on Hardy yet but have a seasonal lot at Brower and I've heard rumors it gets rowdy? Filled the boat today with over $200 in gas and plan on partying Thursday through Sunday. :drink: We are parking our pontoon and Sunsation at consumers all weekend. Can't wait.

Whitey 09-05-2005 09:56 PM

I will be there, I am without boat but I have a friend that will have his. We are heading up Thursday night or early Friday. Dwight

articfriends 09-05-2005 11:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
We'll be there at browers plus my buddy just got a 28 ft checkmate w/525 s,He'll be there too (If his girlfriend lets him),Smitty

baronmarine 09-06-2005 06:39 AM

hot boat party is the only good thing about the end of the season. we will be there around 10 am saturday morning. and maybe sunday.
todd

KAAMA 09-06-2005 08:56 AM

I plan on being there with my hog and my cousin will be there with his 32' Baja, and another guy I know will be there with his 32' Active Thunder.

Rampage (36' Baja) and Pure Adrenaline (38' Cig Top Gun) may be there as well.

jdnca1 09-06-2005 09:57 AM

Hmmm, maybe I should come up to play again with a few less people in the boat...... :p :D

WETTE VETTE 09-06-2005 11:06 AM

I'll be there with the WETTE VETTE. We got Max Velocity's 26 AO running yesterday after some bad luck earlier this season so he will be there. Also a buddy with a 22 DCB with twin 2.5 drag motors says he will be there (we'll see) and another 28 Daytona is planning on attending. This 28 Daytona runs good, but not as good as JDNCA1's boat! 24 Outlaw will also be there. JDNCA1 you know you are welcome with us as always!! I certainly don't blame you for wanting to go to the Cumberland Poker Run instead! You won't be the top dog down there. :p But at Hardy????? :drink:

Craig

MAX VELOCITY 09-06-2005 12:38 PM

Looking forward to a fun weekend of boating. I will either be coming up Thursday night or early Friday morning. Look me and Wette Vette up and say hi. We will be staying in the cabins at brower if anyone wants to come by for a cocktail.
Mike