Notices

Ft. Lauderdale

Old 08-31-2005, 01:13 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ft. Lauderdale

My girlfriend and I are heading for Ft Lauderdale for a much needed vacation we leave Friday and return next Thursday. While I am down there I want to check out some boat places I already have plans to visit the cig plant and lipships, but any other suggestions would be appreciated. Any general suggestions on palces to eat or vist would also be very helpful. Thanks in advance for your help.
Old 08-31-2005, 04:58 PM
Registered

Default Re: Ft. Lauderdale

Shooters on the ICW is a top notch spot. I was just a vistor though and there are lots of locals herte on OSO that will have more ideas for you.

Last edited by happy hours; 08-31-2005 at 04:58 PM. Reason: brain fart called it the wrong bar
Old 08-31-2005, 05:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by mneal
Shooters on the ICW is a top notch spot. I was just a vistor though and there are lots of locals herte on OSO that will have more ideas for you.

Thanks, Yeah I have heard lots about it from fellow members and I just checked out their site and it looks sweet we will definitely hit it up!!
Old 08-31-2005, 05:41 PM
Registered

Shooters is a must. Get there about 4:00 pm. on saturday and sunday afternoons. Seems that a lot of local OSO`rs show up there for some reason. And don`t forget to have a piece of their world famous key lime pie.
Attached Thumbnails Ft. Lauderdale-.jpg  
Old 08-31-2005, 05:56 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by warbird
Yeah, that's nice...let's encourage prepubescent minds to think of life in terms of booze and women who take their clothes off for money...
Welcome to Southeast Florida

Last edited by lucky strike; 08-31-2005 at 05:59 PM.
Old 08-31-2005, 06:33 PM
Registered

Hey lucky, where is your dealership located , I wouldn't mind stopping in and checking out the rides.
Old 08-31-2005, 07:02 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

and that, my friend, is why I left after living there for 17 years. When you live around scum and garbage, it's difficult to keep the filth off you.
What's up with things down there???

It's really weird, my boss just moved down there. He's living in Boca of all places and has always wanted to move down that way as long as I can remember.

It doesn't sound like he likes it to much. He said that people are stealing pocket books right out of cars when they're filling up at gas stations.

He said it's the land of trust fund babies, people who made $$ illegally, nuevo rich....

Then the hurricane to top it off... If I were to guess, he'll be back soon...
Old 08-31-2005, 07:06 PM
Registered

and that, my friend, is why I left after living there for 17 years. When you live around scum and garbage, it's difficult to keep the filth off you.
Must be a bottle fed baby.
Old 08-31-2005, 07:10 PM
Registered

Yeah, that's nice...let's encourage prepubescent minds to think of life in terms of booze and women who take their clothes off for money...
Are you suggesting that his time would be better spent as an ''altar boy''?
Old 08-31-2005, 07:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Panther
What's up with things down there???

It's really weird, my boss just moved down there. He's living in Boca of all places and has always wanted to move down that way as long as I can remember.

It doesn't sound like he likes it to much. He said that people are stealing pocket books right out of cars when they're filling up at gas stations.

He said it's the land of trust fund babies, people who made $$ illegally, nuevo rich....

Then the hurricane to top it off... If I were to guess, he'll be back soon...
Yeah! I`m sure that florida is the only place that you have to keep your eye on your wallet. I know that I have filled up vehicles on numerous occasions durring my visits and nobody tried to take mine.

Quick Reply: Ft. Lauderdale

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.