Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO brothers had me order race fuel and never paid! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/111800-oso-brothers-had-me-order-race-fuel-never-paid.html)

bobonthis 09-06-2005 09:36 PM

Re: OSO brothers had me order race fuel and never paid!

Sorry I shouldn't have ordered 110 gallons of 116 for my jet ski :D Don't know what I was thinking. :(

MarkSmith 09-06-2005 09:41 PM

I think Gerry Chastolet runs hi-test and he is local to LOTO.

Mark Smith

Byrdman 09-06-2005 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by ratman
ed zachery, let the cat out of the bag! when some hoses one of us oso members and you can't get no satisfaction out them before others get burned as well. its all part of watching out for each other.

There we go...that was not so bad now was it!...

NJgr8ful 09-06-2005 11:10 PM

Try Craig ... Old School II is still runnin the juice until he down grades them to the 6cyl mills :D :D :evilb: :evilb: :drink:

BigSilverCat 09-06-2005 11:29 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
Sorry I shouldn't have ordered 110 gallons of 116 for my jet ski :D Don't know what I was thinking. :(

mine does run on 116 now I know what I can do with all that fuel.

too bad I dont live in new orleans, I would have a way to get to work.

Byrdman 09-06-2005 11:32 PM

Just think of all the money you would still have if ya stayed on the ski :eek:

Strip Poker 388 09-07-2005 12:58 AM

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
Had 2 of our X brothers order a total of 4 barrels of race fuel for the LOTO SHOOTOUT, then emailed me the day before and said because of potential hurricane in miami they would not be able to make it, and said they would pay for the fuel,It took alot of my time to drive pick it up store it at my warehouse and then get stuck with it at 310.00$ barrel, this just is'nt right, well I guess trying to be a nice guy you always finish last. I hope they can sleep good at night, no names , just the way people have become. Wiggler LOTO

Thats sux,Goodluck on selling it.

Tbonepmp 09-07-2005 03:00 AM

Originally Posted by Sean H
is he up and running again?

No...

Buddy OO 09-07-2005 03:49 AM

found some guys who race cars at eldon speedway to buy it, thanks for your help.

RHC 09-07-2005 07:21 AM

I got a big problem with guys who dont do what they say!!

after you went out of your way to do them a favor then they stick ya ,,,, Just not rite,,,

and ,, after all ,, they have those big fancy offshore boats with big motors that need race fuel,,, come ya bums ,,,

I would spend $300. to watch Two Monkeys fool around!!!

do whats rite and pay the guy for his efforts. :( :(

RHC