Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO brothers had me order race fuel and never paid! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/111800-oso-brothers-had-me-order-race-fuel-never-paid.html)

birdog 09-07-2005 06:43 PM

Re: OSO brothers had me order race fuel and never paid!

Originally Posted by Cord
If they pay for the fuel, are you going to send it to them?

Why would he ?.....He tried to HELP them out....Now he is getting screwed. How can anyone condone this ?

And Fred....I think the respect you hold here on Oso would keep even slicksters from screwing you ! :D

spk1 09-09-2005 11:50 AM

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
I sold it locally, I'm not going to transport 110 in the back of my truck illegally for 310$. I've got it sold to race car guys locally.The point was that if you order something and someone is nice enough to help you and unload and store it for you, its not my fault if the person decides not to come use it, Once you buy race fuel you dont just return it plus the VP rep is 45 miles away. The moral of the thread was just respect others when you ask for favors , thats it. I learned my lesson and am moving on. thanks Wiggler, By the way how do you ship highly flamable liquid 2000 miles, can UPS or FED Ex do that --DA!, Get real

Use DHL, They will ship it all the way across the country before they check to see what it is, :eek: :evilb:

spk1 09-09-2005 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by satisfactionII
like investing in futures or options... No you are in the Oil Bidness! :drink: :drink: :D :D

HA, :D , :drink:
Dont Move to Beverly Hills Just yet "Jed". :evilb:

Cord 09-09-2005 12:22 PM

Originally Posted by birdog
Why would he ?.....He tried to HELP them out....Now he is getting screwed. How can anyone condone this ?

And Fred....I think the respect you hold here on Oso would keep even slicksters from screwing you ! :D

My point was that if he got paid for the fuel, what was he going to do with it? After selling it to the local racers, would he return that portion of the money? Remember, once he is pait, it's not his fuel anymore.

BajaRunner 09-09-2005 01:35 PM

Originally Posted by Cord
My point was that if he got paid for the fuel, what was he going to do with it? After selling it to the local racers, would he return that portion of the money? Remember, once he is pait, it's not his fuel anymore.

Then THEY need to pick it up not him ship it. They were supposed to be THERE, asked him to buy it, so they should worry about picking it up or having it shipped AFTER they pay for it.

thats bs, ask someone to do a favor and pick something up for you and not pay them.