Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   "BAD BOY POWERBOATS" (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/111807-bad-boy-powerboats.html)

TOASTY 09-08-2005 05:54 AM

Re: "BAD BOY POWERBOATS"

hello,
Thanks for the pictures gang!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me or Tony, we'd be happy to help!

Christian Del Collo
856-904-1961

HiPerf2000 09-08-2005 08:35 AM

Originally Posted by DelawareRiverRunner
I will try to be there! Your Sonic is one of the nicest boats here on the river.

I'm sure you know about the 2 up at the Edgely Boat Club near the T.T. Cove. One's a 31' I think (I thought it was yours when I first saw it...similar colors) and the other is an older one...late '80s 38' or 41' (black, white, silver and red)

Thanks for the Compliment. I do know the 2 boats up by the cove. The one is a 28 that i call Mini-Me. I hear is has twin BBC's and he cannot get it to stop porpoising.....and now he is selling. The other one is a older 35 that is owned by a doctor at Bristol Y.C. He puts 5 hours on it a year. It's a bit rough.

I know just about every boat on the river. Even remember your father's baja. Raced him a few times in my blown 25 Checkmate. your pop won. it was a fast boat.

DelawareRiverRunner 09-08-2005 08:00 PM

HiPerf2000,

THANKS for the kudos on my dad's boat. Did you sell your Checkmate? Do you know the "FLAME BOUYANT" Active Thunder 32' & the ex-Frank Kerbeck Excalibur 31' guys? I was wondering if you and anyone else locally were going down to the "Rock The Bay" poker run in the Chesapeake this weekend?? Thinking of going the lame way...by land!!

DelawareRiverRunner 09-08-2005 08:17 PM

RoseBudRacing,
(A.K.A. Christian)

I suppose you are Bad Boy Powerboats...or at least a very important part of it! I or my father will contact you tomorrow...he is interested in your 30' cat. We would like to come by and check out your boats/shop. He talked to Kurt B. last weekend and he mentioned the cat having 377 Scorpion s/b engines...if it is the same one.

The P5-77 boat went by this evening...BAD BOAT!! This is the one I've been trying to find out about...the "one off" custom extended deck Superboat 24 from South Jersey. Is it one of yours? Any pics?

Ron P 09-08-2005 08:41 PM

2 Attachment(s)
You mean this screamer?

DelawareRiverRunner 09-08-2005 09:04 PM

I suppose that is the one...THANKS for the pics!! Is that a full race boat or race/pleasure??

Ron P 09-08-2005 09:19 PM

I believe that's the only one built so far. And it definitly has the 377s in it.

I drove it. It likes to go fast. Have fun, Tony makes a hell of a boat and has World Championships in P5 and P3 to prove it.

HiPerf2000 09-09-2005 09:16 AM

Originally Posted by DelawareRiverRunner
HiPerf2000,

THANKS for the kudos on my dad's boat. Did you sell your Checkmate? Do you know the "FLAME BOUYANT" Active Thunder 32' & the ex-Frank Kerbeck Excalibur 31' guys? I was wondering if you and anyone else locally were going down to the "Rock The Bay" poker run in the Chesapeake this weekend?? Thinking of going the lame way...by land!!

Checkmate sold to a guy in VA.

I'm friends with both of those guys. We all rack our boats at Three Seasons. There are about 8 of us going to Rock the Bay today. leaving around 2:00. I have a separated shoulder, so my boat will be at home and i'll be a passenger on my buddies 35 fountain with 850's. Best place to go to check out the boats would be the Nauti Goose on Saturday when we get back in around 4:00 or so ??

DelawareRiverRunner 09-10-2005 02:25 AM

HighPerf2000,

I figured you had to know them...I've seen all the boats close together on the racks. I forgot to ask you about the 23' or 26' Nova Spyder with the big blocks. I haven't seen that one around at all this year. Did he sell it?

Is your friend's Fountain called "Dylan"?? I see that one over here at A TO Z alot. Good luck to all you guys in the run today! Hopefully I will catch up with you down there.

Enjoy!!