Notices

2005 Key West Worlds

Old 09-07-2005, 03:31 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: 2005 Key West Worlds

We are flying from Balt to Ft Lauderdale. It's about 145 miles to KW from FLL. Figure a 4 hour drive.
Old 09-07-2005, 03:35 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Wardey
That's just not right !!!! I have coolies that need to be filled with drinks !!!! Dave

I know...it sucks BIG TIME!!! Trust me, Wigginout would love to do both trips but, it doesn't seem to be going that way! Oh well, gotta do what ya gotta do!

Maybe you can bring those coolies up to Lake Murray one day.
Old 09-07-2005, 03:36 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
is RA going ( I hope so) I thought this was the year of the big trip to Italy or some place in Europe. So RG are you booked, what days will you be there??

I think hes goin in October but I could be wrong.

We will be there Weds to monday. Hotela nd flights are all booked .. cant wait!!! I hope I see you before then. Will you guys be hittin the islands for Holloween? Let me know the next time your gonna be over there. I was up Sunday but we never made it to Kellys
Old 09-07-2005, 03:37 PM
Registered

Maybe you can bring those coolies up to Lake Murray one day. [/QUOTE]

It seem's like the Lake Murry trip never works out....besides....too many people fall in the water up there !!!! Dave
Old 09-07-2005, 03:50 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Racegirl3
I think hes goin in October but I could be wrong.

We will be there Weds to monday. Hotela nd flights are all booked .. cant wait!!! I hope I see you before then. Will you guys be hittin the islands for Holloween? Let me know the next time your gonna be over there. I was up Sunday but we never made it to Kellys
Who are you going to the Keys with. We will not be back to the islands this year, next weekend we will be at the Fall Poker run on the Detroit River & Lake Saint Clair, and that might be it for the season. We had fun on Kellys on Sunday, did you hear Steph (Roger's GF) broke her arm during our golf cart poker run
Old 09-07-2005, 05:21 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Mrs Wigginout
Wigginout and I may not be able to make it after all. Between work and other projects going on, we're shooting for Miami Boat Show now.
Noooooooooooooo.thats unexceptiable Cat.Hope you and Ken change your mind.Jen and I where looking forward to hanging with you all since the poker run was a wash out.Hope to see you in K.W.
Old 09-07-2005, 05:54 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Who are you going to the Keys with. We will not be back to the islands this year, next weekend we will be at the Fall Poker run on the Detroit River & Lake Saint Clair, and that might be it for the season. We had fun on Kellys on Sunday, did you hear Steph (Roger's GF) broke her arm during our golf cart poker run

Yes I did! I think Ill be with Roger and Steph this weekend on the Lake Erie Hot Rod Run on the other side of the Lake.

Birdog and I will get to KW on weds. We dont want to miss OutlawCowgirls wedding. Then Thrillseeker, Donzi and JOJO (Jason Kunkel) will be there on friday.
Old 09-08-2005, 08:45 AM
Registered

Yes I did! I think Ill be with Roger and Steph this weekend on the Lake Erie Hot Rod Run on the other side of the Lake.

Birdog and I will get to KW on weds. We dont want to miss OutlawCowgirls wedding. Then Thrillseeker, Donzi and JOJO (Jason Kunkel) will be there on friday.
RaceGirl, spoke to Roger last night. Hope you can make the run and meet the group of crazies from this end of Lake Erie. It's always a fun time!!! Hope to see you Friday afternoon at Pickle's

I heard Steph hurt herself Sunday night. Now I'm getting pieces of the story and I'm not surprised she hurt it on a golf cart poker run. Poor sweetie.

Barb
Old 09-08-2005, 09:52 AM
AT Cult Member #3
VIP Member

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts

But we had plans to make RA nuts!! I hope you get to go. Id hate to have to wait til the winter get together
Excuse Me!!! I have been known to get things together at the last moment........
Old 09-08-2005, 10:11 AM
Registered

RA just doesn't want to go 'cause he owes me another beer !!!!! ....or do I owe you one??? Last year it was hard to concentrate with the girl getting her top painted on !!!! Dave

Quick Reply: 2005 Key West Worlds

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.