Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/112034-1st-national-marine-now-real-estate-bill-hionas-again.html)

wrinkleface 09-09-2005 04:52 PM

Re: 1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

Originally Posted by OldSchool
I wonder if he flies in prospective clients and provides them with coke and hookers?? :eek: :evilb: :evilb: :evilb:

Chit, he just lets them try out the beds in the multi-mil$ homes! :evilb: YEEE HAAA :p

Andy0331 09-09-2005 06:35 PM

I'm a FL Real Estate broker & don't mind making some calls to FREC. I'll look into it next week.

Mentalpause 09-09-2005 08:42 PM

Hmmm, web page is temporarily down for maintenance. Hopefully it is down for more than that, and not temporary.

otis311 09-09-2005 08:43 PM

I just left him a REAL NICE e-mail stating how nice it was to now know where he is working and maybe I could stop buy his office and take him to "lunch" . I also mentioned that Id make sure all his old clients know where he is now working in case they are in need of his services again

Hey Cashbar, Want to go house shopping with me ??

Phknlwyr 09-09-2005 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by otis311

That's like Jake and Elwood threatening to eat at the diner everyday. You gotta film it!

HebertNecessity 09-09-2005 09:38 PM

He's working in Miami, you don't need a licence or a clean record to do business in Miami. I'm a Realtor and I see all the time.

ratman 09-09-2005 11:13 PM

DO IT

spk1 09-09-2005 11:30 PM

That really sucks Masher definently has the right idea, you hit that and The local chamber of commerce and it should slow him down. We had a guy like that screw our company here in Texas, FBI investigated for a year or two, The guy also started a new business, and just when it looked like only a stray bullet could stop him, the FBI showed up out of nowwhere and with no warning decided it was his time. So dont think he is gonna get away just yet. I think the FBI guys enjoy letting the "suspect" get a look at the good life and think everything is ok just before they put the nail in the coffin. Just My $.04 cents (I had to raise it because of gas prices, :eek: ) it worked for us, and boy was I glad I didnt let that scum get me to commit a crime just to get even so hang in there Cash we are pullin for ya.

stecz20 09-09-2005 11:34 PM

i left him a nice email for you guys....

10x 09-10-2005 12:11 AM

Sounds like it's time for some of you guys to step up to the plate. :cool: BATTERS up anyone???????? :evilb: