Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again.... >

1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

Notices

1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

Old 09-10-2005, 11:47 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

2006 Plunger Nominee for Bill ?????
Old 09-10-2005, 11:51 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Re: 1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

Originally Posted by masher44
If all else fails... I know some Long Island boys that will Upper Deck his crapper for a small fee
Old 09-10-2005, 11:54 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by GLH
If there is fraud proved he might be held liable personally without the protection of the LLC. I.e.: Enron, WorldCom, Tyco...

Plus he must be in a world of sh!t with the IRS and that always come back to the personal level... Someone might want to advise they IRS of his whereabouts...

Kevin would know more about the legal liability issue...

Sounds like everyone ate the chit-filled Twinkie except him
With a past like him, if convicted, he wouldnt be able to get a fishing license in FL .... nevermind real estate... I doubt he has much on his record....
The IRS must know where he is I would think... he is still using his name like a dumbass....
The only way, sadly it appears, is to make his life miserable now. He is just waiting to screw someone else

I was part of an LLC that went down the toilet. I couldnt sue anyone because the LLC was dissolved and didnt have chit to go after. It was partially my fault for allowing time to pass before I attached it. You can sue anyone or anything but if you sue an LLC without any assets, you get nothing and the legal fees will eat you up.... at least that is what I am told.

I vote for the Upper Deck
Old 09-10-2005, 02:11 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

Originally Posted by masher44

I vote for the Upper Deck

Can I be first to swing for the fences...........or will Otis311 and I have to flip a coin...........
Old 09-10-2005, 02:13 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Originally Posted by GLH
BTW good catch cashbar way to keep on his azz...

This guy deserves as miserable a life and more than he made for a bunch of guys here.

I wish I got the all the credit, but the victims, and the board, have an Angel that is watching him for us. This person knew I would put out "The Word".
Old 09-10-2005, 04:22 PM
Registered

If one wanted to, one could find anyone's home address with a state issued business license by searching that persons name on myfloridalicense.com
Old 09-10-2005, 09:37 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

From Florida Statutes Chap 475, bold & italics by me.

475.17 Qualifications for practice.--

(1)(a) An applicant for licensure who is a natural person must be at least 18 years of age; hold a high school diploma or its equivalent; be honest, truthful, trustworthy, and of good character; and have a good reputation for fair dealing. An applicant for an active broker's license or a sales associate's license must be competent and qualified to make real estate transactions and conduct negotiations therefor with safety to investors and to those with whom the applicant may undertake a relationship of trust and confidence. If the applicant has been denied registration or a license or has been disbarred, or the applicant's registration or license to practice or conduct any regulated profession, business, or vocation has been revoked or suspended, by this or any other state, any nation, or any possession or district of the United States, or any court or lawful agency thereof, because of any conduct or practices which would have warranted a like result under this chapter, or if the applicant has been guilty of conduct or practices in this state or elsewhere which would have been grounds for revoking or suspending her or his license under this chapter had the applicant then been registered, the applicant shall be deemed not to be qualified unless, because of lapse of time and subsequent good conduct and reputation, or other reason deemed sufficient, it appears to the commission that the interest of the public and investors will not likely be endangered by the granting of registration. The commission may adopt rules requiring an applicant for licensure to provide written information to the commission regarding the applicant's good character.

Seems to me, that since they were operating in Florida, I assume he was a licensced boat broker here. I'm unsure of the laws in Ohio, but I would imagine it is regulated there as well. I'd have to re-read the saga to see what transpired between law enforcement & the banks, feds, etc. but it seems to me he should be screwed.
Old 09-10-2005, 09:43 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by Andy0331
From Florida Statutes Chap 475, bold & italics by me.

475.17 Qualifications for practice.--

(1)(a) An applicant for licensure who is a natural person must be at least 18 years of age; hold a high school diploma or its equivalent; be honest, truthful, trustworthy, and of good character; and have a good reputation for fair dealing. An applicant for an active broker's license or a sales associate's license must be competent and qualified to make real estate transactions and conduct negotiations therefor with safety to investors and to those with whom the applicant may undertake a relationship of trust and confidence. If the applicant has been denied registration or a license or has been disbarred, or the applicant's registration or license to practice or conduct any regulated profession, business, or vocation has been revoked or suspended, by this or any other state, any nation, or any possession or district of the United States, or any court or lawful agency thereof, because of any conduct or practices which would have warranted a like result under this chapter, or if the applicant has been guilty of conduct or practices in this state or elsewhere which would have been grounds for revoking or suspending her or his license under this chapter had the applicant then been registered, the applicant shall be deemed not to be qualified unless, because of lapse of time and subsequent good conduct and reputation, or other reason deemed sufficient, it appears to the commission that the interest of the public and investors will not likely be endangered by the granting of registration. The commission may adopt rules requiring an applicant for licensure to provide written information to the commission regarding the applicant's good character.

Seems to me, that since they were operating in Florida, I assume he was a licensced boat broker here. I'm unsure of the laws in Ohio, but I would imagine it is regulated there as well. I'd have to re-read the saga to see what transpired between law enforcement & the banks, feds, etc. but it seems to me he should be screwed.
I love this board...
Old 09-10-2005, 10:18 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I like his "years of experience"... yeah right, he just got his license in March.. https://www.myfloridalicense.com/lic...&licid=3003153

Here's the names of the owners, etc. of the company he's working for; enjoy!!

http://www.sunbiz.org/scripts/cordet...MARKREALTY&r5=
Old 09-11-2005, 01:12 AM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Thanks Andy, I got some calls to make. We ALL should be calling...........

Quick Reply: 1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.