Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/112034-1st-national-marine-now-real-estate-bill-hionas-again.html)

otis311 09-15-2005 07:49 PM

Re: 1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
okay if you guys are sure...I'll make a few harrassing calls to him. :D (I never seen a picture of him, so that didn't tell me anything) The guy in the picture looks a little slow or challenged

ITS HIM !!!

Ill never forget that scumbags face

hillbilly24 09-15-2005 08:09 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
hell I'm in, I'm 6'4" and 245...masher is 6'3ish and good for 220, we could be persueded to have aliol fun:D

Ok your making me feel bad here I'm 5'10" 245 :eek:

Comanche3Six 09-15-2005 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by CASH BAR
Apparently he is not afraid of us "White Collar" types......... :mad:

Maybe some of us with a little blue in the collar should visit him soon......... :eek:

Interesting perspective....Anyway I hope someone kicks his headlights out. Even the worst azzkicking would only be a starting point for the kind of turmoil he created.

CMG 09-15-2005 08:18 PM

chip away at the stone, he's got some multi million dollar homes listed - send him an e-mail - tell him your going to be in the area and get the address of one home, forward some of his history to the owner and poof - there goes 6% commission on 2-3$ million. do it 3-4 times and whoever's license he's working under will lose interest. at least contact the feds, they should know!

Semper Fi 09-15-2005 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by CMG
chip away at the stone, he's got some multi million dollar homes listed - send him an e-mail - tell him your going to be in the area and get the address of one home, forward some of his history to the owner and poof - there goes 6% commission on 2-3$ million. do it 3-4 times and whoever's license he's working under will lose interest. at least contact the feds, they should know!

I agree...find out who the sellers are on ALL of the properties. Let them know what he did in the past..they will fire him immediately!!

Cash Bar 09-15-2005 11:42 PM

The Jersey Boys will be in S. Fla. for the Deerfield Race, maybe we could have a "Bat Party" to end the season.......... :eek: :D

SLINGSHOT 09-16-2005 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by hillbilly24

i am 6'4 250 and my brother is 6'4 275.....kick him in the balls and i cant stop him with a shovel

hionas is weasel...its really ashame what he did

Caincando1 09-16-2005 10:03 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by hillbilly24

You guys are all to small. Step aside skinny. :D I'll be in Ft Luaderdale around Thanksgiving.

CMG 09-16-2005 11:03 AM

hope this thread doesn't go away because of some "obvious" jesting about beat downs!

miamioffshore 09-16-2005 03:17 PM

Those are not his listings. It's not illegal to advertise other peoples listings on your website as long as you don't claim they're your own. It's free advertising to the real listing agent so they don't mind. Shady yes, illegal no.