Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again.... >

1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

Notices

1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

Old 09-09-2005, 02:15 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 790 Likes on 257 Posts
Default 1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

Un-Fuggin-believable.........I need a bat...........

http://prima.prudentialfloridawci.com/(ekcaos55fl544m45h20qup45)/WebTemplate.aspx?page=default

This is too much Bullshiit to handle..........WTF !!!!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2005, 02:26 PM
Mac
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: 1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

Iwonder when he is planning on re-paying me the 25k he owes me?? how in the HELL has this guy stayed out of jail?
Old 09-09-2005, 02:27 PM
Registered

Received 362 Likes on 207 Posts
Default Re: 1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

This Cannot Be Good!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-09-2005, 02:42 PM
No Comment
VIP Member

Location: This post copyright, Packinair Inc. All rights reserved.

everyone should say Hi to him via AIM boomer2412
Old 09-09-2005, 02:43 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

WTF!? No way - is this a practical joke that someone set up?
Old 09-09-2005, 02:44 PM
Registered
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

From his web site:

My Personal Mission
As your professional real estate advisor, I focus on client satisfaction. My business is about service and I am not happy until you are happy. My years in the business have provided me the experience to assist you with nearly every real estate need. Whether it's finding you a home, finding the best loan, or helping you getting the most out of selling your home I am here to guide you. If there is anything you need, please let me know.

About My Services
I will listen to your needs and want to establish our goals and objectives. We work as a team to meet the goals and you will continually be in the loop during the entire process. In this fast paced market, I believe communication is key in meeting our goals and building our relationship.

Knowing that you are reading this right now, tells me that you are comfortable with the Internet and email and that means you will be able to take advantage of my 24 hour electronic assistant right here on my Website.

Please use my Website to provide you powerful features such as the access to the MLS through my MLS Wizard to help you narrow down the ideal home. Selling your home takes special care and attention in order to get the highest possible price and you can feel free to use my Value Wizard to get an instant comparable sales report. My links section is designed to point you important information on home shopping, owning and selling. And if you find what you are looking for, then contact me and I will do my best to get you an answer or point you to a resource.

Satisfied clients are the key to my success
My satisfied clients are my best resource for new business. In this very competitive business of real estate, service makes the difference. My service is second to none and has earned me a valuable source of referrals. If you are considering a real estate professional, please give me an opportunity to earn your business too. I am confident you will be very happy!

Thank you.
Old 09-09-2005, 02:48 PM
Registered

He must be working under someones broker license. Bet they don't know this guys background!
Old 09-09-2005, 02:49 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Originally Posted by DoTheMath
From his web site:
Satisfied clients are the key to my success
My satisfied clients are my best resource for new business. In this very competitive business of real estate, service makes the difference. My service is second to none and has earned me a valuable source of referrals. If you are considering a real estate professional, please give me an opportunity to earn your business too. I am confident you will be very happy!
Thank you.

Yeah, I say we talk to his bosses at Prudential about his "referrals" !!!!!!!

Fukkin' unbelievable !!!!
Old 09-09-2005, 02:50 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

things that make you go hmmmmmmm
Old 09-09-2005, 02:51 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Can someone maket the site a hyperlink, everyone need to see this..........

Quick Reply: 1st National Marine, now Real Estate, Bill Hionas is at it again....

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.