Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Shagnastys Lake Erie Hot Rod Run Pics (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/112161-shagnastys-lake-erie-hot-rod-run-pics.html)

BajaIceBreaker 09-14-2005 09:53 PM

Re: Shagnastys Lake Erie Hot Rod Run Pics

I can't bleieve the pics are still comin' in.
Just goes to show you how great of a run it was!!!!

Hey, when are those DVD's going to be available?

SHAGNASTY 09-14-2005 10:07 PM

Ya Man these are great pics, this is the best part of this kind of weekend, the pics and the comments after.

SHAGNASTY 09-14-2005 10:18 PM

OK heres an idea, soon as this DVD is finished (which should be around the holidays Joe) We throw a good drunken overnight Xmas party, rent a cool place maybe somewhere in between, (Sandusky,Columbus,Mentor,Cleveland) exchange some of these great pics watch the DVD smoke a few I mean drink a few Teq's, etc etc... everyone can pic up the DVD they purchased. Good food, good drink, good fun, Ehhh?

Racegirl3 09-15-2005 05:48 AM

Sounds like a great idea!! :cool:

RHC 09-15-2005 06:11 AM

I vote for Fridays at Cedar Point Water Park// Nice overnite destination in Jan.. :p :drink:

RHC

BajaIceBreaker 09-15-2005 06:18 AM

I like that idea.
Cedar Point Water Park... yeah.... That way we can still see the bikini's :D

Scarab3DMC 09-15-2005 06:34 AM

Hey guys... Damn I can't belive I missed the run... well she broke Saturday anyway.... so I'm done for the year..... anybody have any storage space??? I'm yankin the engines to work on my trannies and I need a place to store my engines....Dave :drink:

Danny Usnik 09-15-2005 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by BajaIceBreaker
I like that idea.
Cedar Point Water Park... yeah.... That way we can still see the bikini's :D

I second that. :evilb:

BajaIceBreaker 09-15-2005 07:40 AM

Originally Posted by Scarab3DMC
Hey guys... Damn I can't belive I missed the run... well she broke Saturday anyway.... so I'm done for the year..... anybody have any storage space??? I'm yankin the engines to work on my trannies and I need a place to store my engines....Dave :drink:

You're welcome to keep them her.

:D :D

Racegirl3 09-15-2005 07:50 AM

Originally Posted by Scarab3DMC

I have an empty garage stall. :D