Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Our Own T2x in Powerboat Mag!! (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/112215-our-own-t2x-powerboat-mag.html)

JCPERF 09-12-2005 06:28 PM

Re: Our Own T2x in Powerboat Mag!!

Originally Posted by T2x
Thanks to all of you for your thoughts.

And special thanks to Matt Trulio....... for a fair and balanced piece......

He made me seem almost reasonable....and that aint easy. :p

T2x

Rich,now that i know your identity on OSO from the PBM piece,I am the long haired guy who used to run in Fever with Joe and Joe in the early 90s.Tell Darren whatsup. :D :D

Anarchy Powerboats 09-12-2005 06:31 PM

Yeah your cover is totally blown now :D

bojoe2 09-12-2005 06:32 PM

Rich good job
Joe

Reed Jensen 09-12-2005 11:16 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Maybe buy it at the store? Or....read it at the store so you don't have to buy it? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

That's some smart thinking Norty!.... I get tired of seeing my buddy "Bullet Head" on the cover. I refuse to buy the mag any more... I just read a few articles at the newstand.... tee hee............ :D

BROWNIE 09-13-2005 07:27 AM

Couldn't have been Rich.... He didn't accuse me of boffing his girlfriend, cousin, neighbor, etc....

T2x 09-13-2005 07:42 AM

Originally Posted by BROWNIE
Couldn't have been Rich.... He didn't accuse me of boffing his girlfriend, cousin, neighbor, etc....

I knew I forgot something.............. :D

T2x

C_Spray 09-13-2005 09:27 AM

Maybe. But you DID remember to use the word "obsolete" at one point.... :drink:

R Addiction 09-13-2005 09:36 AM

Good Article......OK Magazine :rolleyes:

GLH 09-13-2005 09:36 AM

Originally Posted by T2x
I knew I forgot something...

I hope you did not forget to wear your Oklahoma National Guard uniform and the medals you won defending Oklahoma from Texas during the interview...

I also hope you did not wear your aluminum foil hat and 1960's TV rabbit ears on your head, that would of obviously revealed too much of your brilliance.

:D

Shane 09-13-2005 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Rich,now that i know your identity on OSO from the PBM piece,I am the long haired guy who used to run in Fever with Joe and Joe in the early 90s.Tell Darren whatsup. :D :D

JC,

You ran in that 28 Manta? That thing was SICK! FAST as hell in ANY WATER! :cool: