Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   OSO Party KEY WEST -Lets Plan (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/112317-oso-party-key-west-lets-plan.html)

SHAGNASTY 09-13-2005 09:37 PM

Re: OSO Party KEY WEST -Lets Plan

Have a name tag idea here.
Someone said they had a friend in KW that does custom Tee-s,
post instructions here on how to contact them via email send either a pic of your boat and/or your OSO screen name, let the people be responsible to pay them for these tee-s, they gets lots of business, we get cool tee's, everybody gets to recognize each and the tee-s will last longer than name tags, you can where them on the streets, all tee-s they make should have the OSO logo on the sleeve which means maybe these guys (OSO) will kick in some cash to subsidise the cost. Buy the way im totally in if your in need of more help. Stevo - Lake Erie Hot Rod Association

WARPARTY36 09-13-2005 09:42 PM

Originally Posted by glassdave
just say when an where an you i will be there. cant wait! we also need to start getting a head count of whos going. :cool:

Should be about 30 people from Oklahoma :eek: :drink: Make sure they stock up on RedBull and Goose :D

Donna are you sure you can handle us :p

Racegirl3 09-13-2005 10:06 PM

Originally Posted by SHAGNASTY

Thats a cool idea Stevo. I wanted one with my avatar on it anyway :cool:

FountainCS 09-13-2005 10:34 PM

Originally Posted by Oh Deere
I will be down there October 26-28. If something needs to be addressed on site, please let me know.

Fantasy Fest huh????????? Game on!! Take lots of pictures for us. :evilb: :evilb:

Ms PatriYacht 09-14-2005 05:46 AM

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
Should be about 30 people from Oklahoma :eek: :drink: Make sure they stock up on RedBull and Goose :D

Donna are you sure you can handle us :p

Buba I can handle you, but I will make sure the bar can as well :D

I'll let them know about the Red Bull, and how much you Oakies drink, but I though it was Sky you guys liked.

Maybe when the RSVP thread goes up we can have everyone post their beverage of choice :drink: , this way everyone will be happy

The place will change it will be bigger with way more bartenders :drink:

Ms PatriYacht 09-14-2005 06:01 AM

Originally Posted by SHAGNASTY
Someone said they had a friend in KW that does custom Tees
post instructions here on how to contact them via email send either a pic of your boat and/or your OSO screen name, let the people be responsible to pay them for these tee-s, they gets lots of business, we get cool tee's, everybody gets to recognize each and the tee-s will last longer than name tags, you can where them on the streets, all tee-s they make should have the OSO logo on the sleeve which means maybe these guys (OSO) will kick in some cash to subsidise the cost. Buy the way im totally in if your in need of more help. Stevo - Lake Erie Hot Rod Association

Interesting idea and very possible. We could do this a few ways, an OSO design like last year, with your screen name on the front, maybe even your avatar. Or you own boat design on the back with your screen name on the front and back. These would probably run around $25.00-$28.00.
How it works is a run of all the same design like we did last year would be screen printed which is less expensive. The custom stuff is done individualy in his shop on a heat press.
That's how my boat shirts were done. Since his shop is in Key West it makes it easy to pick the shirts up. I will find out the costs and let everyone know

ratman 09-14-2005 06:58 AM

but ... Ill do whatever you say captain
great let start by removing that bra...ok now lets lose the pants. ok now lets...

THRILLSEEKER 09-14-2005 07:03 AM

I don need no steenkeen nametag just look for the drunk guy propped up against a barstool. :evilb: :drink:

CigDaze 09-14-2005 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by THRILLSEEKER
I don need no steenkeen nametag just look for the drunk guy propped up against a barstool. :evilb: :drink:

Okay, because I'm sure you'll be the only one. :rolleyes:

:D :D ;) :drink:

Outlawcowgirl 09-14-2005 07:30 AM

Donna, I am in as I was last year. And if you need help , let me know. The wedding is Thursady so Friday night for a party will be great!