Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Were you in Newport Harbor yesterday? >

Were you in Newport Harbor yesterday?

Notices

Were you in Newport Harbor yesterday?

Old 09-19-2005, 05:15 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Were you in Newport Harbor yesterday?

Saw alot of folks, don't know who was who though. We ran back from our weekend in Catalina diving and picked up a friend and his kid then made a run to Dana Point before heading over to the Cannery and Woodys. Hellish surge on Fri and Sat but sunday was good coming back.
Old 09-19-2005, 05:34 PM
Registered

Default Re: Were you in Newport Harbor yesterday?

Ken,

We were pulling into Avalon for lunch just as you were leaving yesterday - The boat looks good..
Old 09-19-2005, 05:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Steamin Rice
Ken,

We were pulling into Avalon for lunch just as you were leaving yesterday - The boat looks good..
I saw Air Voodoo but not you, how did I miss that??? I saw that Frenchie guy as well was he tagging along? Ran into Norty when i was at the the gas dock picking up a friend but didn't realize it until I had cast off, said hi and we puttered out to the jetties. He headed North and we went south on a run to Dana Point, water was alot nicer then Friday or Saturday for sure.
Old 09-19-2005, 06:00 PM
Registered

I don't have a name on the boat yet, but the three of us came in together (us, voodoo, and frenchie).. You waved at us, but probably didn't realize it was us at the time..
Old 09-19-2005, 07:35 PM
Registered

Yep.....nice day out Ken! After the gas dock I was hanging back a little on the way out so I could ask you about the diving.....but then I got itchy to hit the water and figured I'd catch you another time since there's no diving in Phoenix.

Rice.....who are you kidding....you weren't out there! I saw the pink Cig guys a couple of times and they said that your truck wasn't at the backbay and were lookin for ya.

I got 60 gallons and jammed up to the Yardhouse for a beer and a bite, then checked out the pirate store cuz we're going to Bucaneer Days at Catalina in two weeks......or is that Buck-a-Beer Days?
Old 09-19-2005, 07:36 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yeah, we were out on Sunday. Ran into Norty and the Sunseeker at the fuel dock. We blasted up and down the coastline before picking up the family for brunch at The Cannery. Dropped them off at the Harbor Patrol (saw Norty again this time in the Formula) and back out again. The launch ramp was great entertainment for an hour with the low tide. 5 trucks could not get up the ramp, 2 drives left down and a lot of frustration. I was able to see a Kachina for the 1st time - latched you up Ken. A great day of boating yesterday!

Hugh
Old 09-19-2005, 07:52 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Norty "saw the pink Cig guys" sounds ***gish.

Greg we were looking for ya and was at the Dunes 'til 7PM. Didn't see the red Dodge in the parking lot. Only 2 Nordic trailers. Was that you guys? Sorry we missed you.
Old 09-19-2005, 07:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by POOL WHORE
Hey Norty "saw the pink Cig guys" sounds ***gish.

Greg we were looking for ya and was at the Dunes 'til 7PM. Didn't see the red Dodge in the parking lot. Only 2 Nordic trailers. Was that you guys? Sorry we missed you.
Sorry Hugh! If I said "Hugh".....people would say huh? Who? and I would say no...it's Hugh! BUT....is there another pink Cig in the US?

Great to meet you again Hugh!
Old 09-19-2005, 08:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by POOL WHORE
Yeah, we were out on Sunday. Ran into Norty and the Sunseeker at the fuel dock. We blasted up and down the coastline before picking up the family for brunch at The Cannery. Dropped them off at the Harbor Patrol (saw Norty again this time in the Formula) and back out again. The launch ramp was great entertainment for an hour with the low tide. 5 trucks could not get up the ramp, 2 drives left down and a lot of frustration. I was able to see a Kachina for the 1st time - latched you up Ken. A great day of boating yesterday!

Hugh
Yeah it was getting sideways for some reason near the wall of the restaurant, sure glad you were there to help out thanks. Diane is too small to help in those situations unfortunatly. I'll add you to my buddy list and send out a message when I'm heading out again.
Old 09-19-2005, 11:07 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Yep.....nice day out Ken! After the gas dock I was hanging back a little on the way out so I could ask you about the diving.....but then I got itchy to hit the water and figured I'd catch you another time since there's no diving in Phoenix.

Rice.....who are you kidding....you weren't out there! I saw the pink Cig guys a couple of times and they said that your truck wasn't at the backbay and were lookin for ya.

I got 60 gallons and jammed up to the Yardhouse for a beer and a bite, then checked out the pirate store cuz we're going to Bucaneer Days at Catalina in two weeks......or is that Buck-a-Beer Days?
Lomax give me a break.... You weren't offshore boating yesterday, you were Yachting in the Sunseeker.. Did you have enough Grey Poupon for the trip?

You DAP!!

At least you're not as much of a poodle as Cheng!

What's buck a beer days?

Quick Reply: Were you in Newport Harbor yesterday?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.