Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Any Myrtle Beach SC OSOers??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/112386-any-myrtle-beach-sc-osoers.html)

Gary C 09-15-2005 07:30 AM

Re: Any Myrtle Beach SC OSOers???

How about an OSO bike week party:) Say when and where.
Plumbers crack,Good for you getting out of NY! I'm actually going down to check on the area to move myself. I talked to you about it 2 years ago at Claudios. I'm glad one of us got the balls to do it:):)

pullmytrigger 09-15-2005 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by Gary C
How about an OSO bike week party:) Say when and where.
Plumbers crack,Good for you getting out of NY! I'm actually going down to check on the area to move myself. I talked to you about it 2 years ago at Claudios. I'm glad one of us got the balls to do it:):)

Im in if were still in the area...........doug & susi

Heath 09-15-2005 12:03 PM

yall should stop by the shop and check out some stuff.....we are 90 miles from myrtle beach

pullmytrigger 09-15-2005 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Heath@TrickMarine
yall should stop by the shop and check out some stuff.....we are 90 miles from myrtle beach

I dunno if we would do that.......we wouldnt want to have Fred feel he should stay back at the shop to see us and have him end up missing a couple of precious hours of boating :eek: :D

actually that sounds good!!.......is the store in Cheraw (sp?) too??

Racegirl3 09-15-2005 04:18 PM

So the bike week party is at Freds? :drink: :cool:

DollaBill 09-15-2005 07:27 PM

did someone say..............................party?????????:)

Gary C 09-16-2005 07:59 AM

I think that sounds like a plan:):) Party at Trick Marine! :)What time and day?

Sea Ya 09-16-2005 02:37 PM

We're going down on the 24th for a week +. Suck, Bang, Blow. Creek Rats, River City Cafe, Nance's, Marguritaville at Broadway At The Beach, Phillips, and on and on. Just put the condo up for sale in Garden City on the ocean and across the street from Marlin Quay Marina on Merrils Inlet.

jtmiller02 09-16-2005 05:38 PM

See ya, thats where we keep our parasail boats..very nice place, but probably the most hurricane vulnerable location in the state. If a large storm ever hits here it will completely destroy that entire area (hugo did).

Sea Ya 09-16-2005 10:46 PM

Our building (Waterforde) was the first back on line after Hugo. Three days.