Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Long Island Hot Toddy Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/112394-long-island-hot-toddy-run.html)

JCPERF 09-18-2005 07:03 PM

Re: Long Island Hot Toddy Run

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by CHEETAH34
thank you all for the invite on anyones boat...... except liopa. :mad:

Called you last night and this morning.You must of been busy :eek: :eek: :drink:

JCPERF 09-18-2005 07:10 PM

guy Guy Guy Guy Guy

Sick Nordic 09-18-2005 07:25 PM

liopa doesn't even have a boat to invite you on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evilb:

JCPERF 09-18-2005 07:25 PM

Originally Posted by Sick Nordic
liopa doesn't even have a boat to invite you on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evilb:

AAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH your boat ;) :evilb:

FAST37 09-18-2005 07:28 PM

Tired Of Getting Your Voice Mail You Go On These Gaybinges And Nobody Heres From You For Days And Then You Wonder Why Nobody Calls You But Im Calling You Now Calling You Out On Oct 1 Along With Many Others I Dont Care How Much Boost You Ad That Boat Does The Ray Charles Over 90 Mph

JCPERF 09-18-2005 07:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
:evilb:

Originally Posted by FAST37
Tired Of Getting Your Voice Mail You Go On These Gaybinges And Nobody Heres From You For Days And Then You Wonder Why Nobody Calls You But Im Calling You Now Calling You Out On Oct 1 Along With Many Others I Dont Care How Much Boost You Ad That Boat Does The Ray Charles Over 90 Mph

:evilb:

masher44 09-18-2005 07:32 PM

Originally Posted by FAST37

:evilb: :evilb:

berns29scarab 09-18-2005 07:58 PM

Originally Posted by stecz20
you have no idea...

im getting tired of those cat guys... i think most them are gay... sean h is a good example...

HEY HEY HEY ...i regret that. he's gettin tired of watchin um go by, and then watchin egg beater disappear into the horizon...wasssssssup stecz

berns29scarab 09-18-2005 08:01 PM

i'm gonna talk to the boss tomorrow and see if i can get that Saturday off. this sounds like it could be an awesome run.

warlocking 09-18-2005 08:01 PM

Originally Posted by CHEETAH34
the only thing i know is that i gave it to you a bunch of times !!!!!!!!!!!!!end of story....as always we will wait and see the results.

this little character at the end of this sentance, is what the back of mascaras boat looks like over 90 :evilb: