Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Long Island Hot Toddy Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/112394-long-island-hot-toddy-run.html)

JCPERF 09-19-2005 10:05 PM

Re: Long Island Hot Toddy Run

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by stecz20
bunch of long island pole smokers, the jersey byrdman is going to smoke all of you... he will smoke all your f-ing c-ocksuckers... your lucky me adn my girlfriend tantrum cant go and really hurt you punks..... poor strong island guys.....

As pulled from: :evilb:

Lucididee 09-19-2005 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by TomFTM
Okay screwballs! we will see you there........................ :evilb: :eek:

You better come!

Byrdman 09-19-2005 10:32 PM

bunch of long island pole smokers, the jersey byrdman is going to smoke all of you... he will smoke all your f-ing c-ocksuckers... your lucky me adn my girlfriend tantrum cant go and really hurt you punks..... poor strong island guys.....

Is this E dock? :eek:

stecz20 09-19-2005 11:06 PM

think of these guys as the e dock crews... bunch of ass bandits...

byrdman they want to take what is yours, and i know you wont let that happen... do it for jersey....

X-cited 09-20-2005 07:41 AM

What happened to the list of boats Cheetah started?

Add me. 31 Sonic

JCPERF 09-20-2005 08:40 AM

Originally Posted by X-cited
What happened to the list of boats Cheetah started?

Add me. 31 Sonic

We will make a list when it gets closer.Should be a good turnout. :drink:

berns29scarab 09-20-2005 08:53 AM

Hey stecz ! You guys goin or what ? Was hoping to have atleast 1 other boat to run cleat to cleat with. :drink:

stecz20 09-20-2005 08:55 AM

i cant make it during the day, ill be there for the after party.. wedding to go to.... not sure about chris, i know joe d will be there.....

The Wizard 09-20-2005 09:00 AM

Originally Posted by FAST37
Tired Of Getting Your Voice Mail You Go On These Gaybinges And Nobody Heres From You For Days And Then You Wonder Why Nobody Calls You But Im Calling You Now Calling You Out On Oct 1 Along With Many Others I Dont Care How Much Boost You Ad That Boat Does The Ray Charles Over 90 Mph

Eddie go easy with the writing, your going to hurt yourself...... :drink:

JCPERF 09-20-2005 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by The Wizard
Eddie go easy with the writing, your going to hurt yourself...... :drink:

Whats up OZ?You comin? :drink: :drink: I show you my interior :drink: :drink: