Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Long Island Hot Toddy Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/112394-long-island-hot-toddy-run.html)

JCPERF 09-25-2005 07:17 PM

Re: Long Island Hot Toddy Run

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by ONESICKGLADIATOR
should look like this :eek:

Rick OSG

Or this. :cool: :cool:

CHEETAH34 09-25-2005 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by monstaaa
oooooooOOOOOOOOOOOO

GUYYYYYY

remember this?

yo i didnt know you had pics of the sonic...i loved that boat....760 hp..boat did 91...like driving it on an oil slick :eek: :eek: :eek: that boat was so loud.

nolimits 09-25-2005 07:19 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Relax there Corky, it may get there one day but it wasnt today if it does thats great but pay attention to Ric/osg he has the fastest one out there, he can tell you whta it will do.

WTF???? You always listen your mentor? He can see all??? Ok dude - Your the man.... :rolleyes:

nolimits 09-25-2005 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by KRAZYKATZ
still a sick ride no matter what.

It was awesome. The excelleration from 45 to 80 was stunning.....

CHEETAH34 09-25-2005 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by nolimits
I was on that Gladiator..... Four people, full fuel, my wife being the governor, not firewalled or trimed - 101. All you "know it all dudes", who don't know sh$t, - I've been there so, beware!!

Kelly thanks you for taking it easy and not scaring her and for being a gentleman. As do I Bo.... Thanks. Love to see you and Gary blow the mouths away.......

hey whats up ...but i think you know the mascara is gonna give it to the glad .

offshoredrillin 09-25-2005 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by nolimits
WTF???? You always listen your mentor? He can see all??? Ok dude - Your the man.... :rolleyes:

Mentor my sweaty butt crack phucktard...facts is facts, his has been 113 your friends has been 101 and there is always "more". you can say 4 people whatever but until it does it it's still 101. get it buttwipe?

nolimits 09-25-2005 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by CHEETAH34
yo i didnt know you had pics of the sonic...i loved that boat....760 hp..boat did 91...like driving it on an oil slick :eek: :eek: :eek: that boat was so loud.

Anthony, you going to make the run? Drive back on?

nolimits 09-25-2005 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Mentor my sweaty butt crack phucktard...facts is facts, his has been 113 your friends has been 101 and there is always "more". you can say 4 people whatever but until it does it it's still 101. get it buttwipe?

Did 101 with me, gps showed 111 (I saw, how does one do that if the boat didn't) and last the man said it did..... I'm inclined to believe him. He'll have a chance to prove it again, we'll see then...... oh yea, suck your own crack phucktard... your a dick for taking the tone.....

CHEETAH34 09-25-2005 07:26 PM

Originally Posted by warlocking
Ed On The Phone With Jeff,,,,,,,,beaver Please I Cant Miss The Hot Tody Run!!!

eddie is really feeling the pressure now.....mascara is coming slowly.....hey ed r u caressing me now....lol :p :p :p

JCPERF 09-25-2005 07:27 PM

Hot toddy party will be friday night at Capt Bills :cool: