Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   RAYLAR results on triple 496 Ho s (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/112503-raylar-results-triple-496-ho-s.html)

blaniac 09-21-2005 01:23 AM

Re: RAYLAR results on triple 496 Ho s

t t t

dank368 09-21-2005 03:06 PM

Originally Posted by blaniac
You would probably be right, but luckily enough for me, the bank account balance would preclude that from happening in the near future :D

Hey, it's not like I am asking to take your wife out on a date or anything :rolleyes: :D :evilb:

Driving my boat is just as bad as taking my wife on a date :eek: :D :D
OK, ok, just let me set the governor to 90mph first. :rolleyes:

blaniac 09-21-2005 03:35 PM

Originally Posted by dank368

Perfect, now we are talking !!!! :evilb: :D :drink:

FREEDOM US1 09-21-2005 03:50 PM

Dank, you better take over the sticks when you go over 150mph :eek: :eek: :D

blaniac 09-21-2005 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
Dank, you better take over the sticks when you go over 150mph :eek: :eek: :D

Even if he offered, there is NO way I would be even attempting to drive his boat or anyone elses near the 150 mark. :eek: :drink:

As dumb as I am, I am smart enough to know that he would not be offering or suggesting that I drive his beautiful boat that fast anyway. I already promised him that I would keep her under 130 !!! :evilb: :D

dank368 09-21-2005 04:42 PM

Even if he offered, there is NO way I would be even attempting to drive his boat or anyone elses near the 150 mark. :eek: :drink:

As dumb as I am, I am smart enough to know that he would not be offering or suggesting that I drive his beautiful boat that fast anyway. I already promised him that I would keep her under 130 !!! :evilb: :D

U Crazee MOfo......, have you ever been triple digits... :evilb: :p
I'd say, I'll scare the sheit out of ya first.....but we both know I'd have to find the tour boat to be able to get any air.... :eek: :D :D

blaniac 09-21-2005 05:50 PM

U Crazee MOfo......, have you ever been triple digits... :evilb: :p
I'd say, I'll scare the sheit out of ya first.....but we both know I'd have to find the tour boat to be able to get any air.... :eek: :D :D

Lake Powell has some of them there Tour Boats that throw off some of the biggest wakes I have ever seen !! Maybe you and the family join us next August, but I know that soccer schedule dealio would preclude that from happening :eek: :D

dank368 09-21-2005 07:15 PM

Lake Powell has some of them there Tour Boats that throw off some of the biggest wakes I have ever seen !! Maybe you and the family join us next August, but I know that soccer schedule dealio would preclude that from happening :eek: :D

Sheit......I'd love to go!! (Lance and Roger have houseboats there too, we should try and plan a trip with all of us.....August might work. It's before league starts, so they'll have to miss a game...big focken deal already.....ya know?!?!

I'm already catching grief for missing a few games this year :( :rolleyes: :D
It's not like I haven't been to five thousand games alreay this year.. :eek: :D :D

blaniac 09-21-2005 08:58 PM

Sheit......I'd love to go!! (Lance and Roger have houseboats there too, we should try and plan a trip with all of us.....August might work. It's before league starts, so they'll have to miss a game...big focken deal already.....ya know?!?!

It's not like I haven't been to five thousand games alreay this year.. :eek: :D :D

Dude, you are changing your avatar as often as I do my underwear !! :evilb:

blaniac 09-21-2005 08:59 PM

August 10-19 is always the date... :drink: :D