Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Roll Call Cambridge Offshore Racing Event (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/112777-roll-call-cambridge-offshore-racing-event.html)

OldSchool 09-22-2005 08:42 AM

Re: Roll Call Cambridge Offshore Racing Event

Originally Posted by insptech
Leaving in a couple of hours to go over and get this party started, y'all come now-ya hear :D :drink:

See you tomorrow around lunchtime!!! :D :drink: :D :drink:

Shah Mat 09-22-2005 08:59 AM

Originally Posted by insptech
Leaving in a couple of hours to go over and get this party started, y'all come now-ya hear :D :drink:

HAve one for me and..... don't do anything I wouldn't do :evilb: :drink:

Sloman 09-22-2005 09:21 AM

Just got back from the store
2 Gallons of Pina Colada
2 Gallons of Daiquiri
2 Gallons of good old Capton Morgan
2 Gallons of Vodka
2 30 packs of Bud Light
1 Bottle of Grand Marnier "the Big One"
tune up the Blender

Please Help am I forgetting anything ?:D

NetGain 09-22-2005 09:25 AM

Coming down on Saturday, have to juggle a few football games. May bring the boat down Friday. I was thinking of letting my kids sleep on the docks.........but NOT NOW! Here I am thinking a hotel room, no kids.....why do I view this site again?

ScottB 09-22-2005 09:26 AM

I hope you all stop by the AMF trailer for a cold one and say hello so I can put a face with all these board names

Shah Mat 09-22-2005 11:29 AM

Originally Posted by ScottB
I hope you all stop by the AMF trailer for a cold one and say hello so I can put a face with all these board names

So if I stop by and say "Hey, I'm Shah Mat on OSO".... I get a cold one?

Keeeewl :drink: :drink:

Sloman 09-22-2005 11:33 AM

what ever you do don't admit to being "Old School":D:D

Spicy 09-22-2005 01:40 PM

Originally Posted by Sloman
what ever you do don't admit to being "Old School":D:D

I wouldn't wish that on anyone!!!!! :D :eek:

Sloman, call me on my cell when you guys pull out tomorrow, I will be down the marina putting my boat back on the lift after a quick wash down....

BradH 09-22-2005 01:45 PM

I'm flying in tomorrow night...should be fun with the MOJO guys again...looking forward to a good weekend.

Hot Duck 09-22-2005 02:00 PM

Bad news for us. We will be there, but the boat probably will not. We took the boat to Offshore Performance yesterday afternoon so that they could go over it and make sure that it is 100% ready to run Saturday. We had a few odds and ends to get done, but the kicker is that they found a crack in one of the gimbal rings this afternoon! :mad: We are having the part shipped overnight, but it does not look good since it will be some time tomorrow afternoon before it gets here. So, it looks like we can pretty much kiss this run goodbye. It is needless to say that we are upset, but I guess that it is good to find that problem now and not on Saturday while running. :eek: Anyhow, we are still heading over there for the weekend, so I'll see you all tomorrow afternoon.