Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Trick Marine Christmas List Thread.... (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/113049-trick-marine-christmas-list-thread.html)

traviss 09-25-2005 09:07 AM

Re: Trick Marine Christmas List Thread....

Chirstman list? Yeah have FRED buy my boat :D So I can buy a newer one that needs alot of TRICK stuff :D :D

McGary911 09-25-2005 09:09 AM

Here's another Christmas wish of TIME TO USE THE DAMN BOAT. 0 hours this summer :( I suck.

Wasabe 09-25-2005 09:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by TRICK
I've sold hundreds of the Lyall TurboSonic caps. Not a single complaint of leaking.

I've personally run them on several of my own boats with zero leaks. In fact I just put fourof them on my new boat yesterday.

Lu Lyall is the originator of the leak proof cap and stands behind his product. Great guy, great product. ;)

Lou Piehole Lyall! Ha ha ha. He's a good guy! Funny as heck.

customryder 09-25-2005 09:32 PM

I've sold hundreds of the Lyall TurboSonic caps. Not a single complaint of leaking.

I've personally run them on several of my own boats with zero leaks. In fact I just put fourof them on my new boat yesterday.

Lou Lyall is the originator of the leak proof cap and stands behind his product. Great guy, great product. ;)

Fred, did you get it? what do you think?

GLH 09-25-2005 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by customryder
Fred, did you get it? what do you think?

Beautiful!

Cones is plural...

:D

Roger 1 09-26-2005 10:05 AM

3 Attachment(s)
Where would I start......

Scarab3DMC 09-26-2005 10:52 AM

ok I'll play.. I need shifter and throttle cables... Hydralulic helm (to complete my "add on to full hydraulic steering).. rebuild kits for my sea water pumps... rebuild kits for my trim pumps... bildge paint.......still early...I will think of moer...Dave.

BajaIceBreaker 09-26-2005 11:22 AM

Dave, how 'bout those engine stands. They're waitin' for ya :p
Whenever you want, you can pick them up. They're in my trailer that I remodeled yesterday.

As for my Trick Christmas List...
Drive top caps, drive showers, guages, guages, and more guages, bezels for the guages and sea strainers.

I'm also looking for a good pair of intakes... preferably Dart or Merlin, single plane.

Scarab3DMC 09-26-2005 11:30 AM

motors comming out this weekend...I have to go to Texas Tues/Wed... I will call you whenI get back...

Heath 09-26-2005 12:37 PM

while we are on this topic....what products would you like us to carry that we are not currently stocking?