Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Key West 2005 Who's going? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/113116-key-west-2005-whos-going.html)

plumbers crack 10-14-2005 07:29 PM

Re: Key West 2005 Who's going?

2 Attachment(s)
Just booked with florida power boat club,leaving thursday in our new boat hopefully!Looking forward to this would be an understatement.Yeah baby would be close.

ONESICKGLADIATOR 10-14-2005 07:33 PM

2 Attachment(s)
We will be coming down to Miami Tuesday to play on the gladiator for two days & running Phat - Cat to Key west on Thursday :D

Rick osg

JCPERF 10-14-2005 07:37 PM

Originally Posted by ONESICKGLADIATOR
We will be coming down to Miami Tuesday to play on the gladiator for two days & running Phat - Cat to Key west on Thursday :D

Rick osg

Must be nice :D :D :hammy:

Ted G 10-14-2005 07:40 PM

I can still drive a rig down on Tuesday if someone needs it, returning for a flight Monday night around 7:00.

ONESICKGLADIATOR 10-14-2005 07:43 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Must be nice :D :D :hammy:

I have to make sure that S.B.R.T. is well represented in Key west :D :D :D

Rick OSG

JCPERF 10-14-2005 07:45 PM

Originally Posted by ONESICKGLADIATOR
I have to make sure that S.B.R.T. is well represented in Key west :D :D :D

Rick OSG

You could have been the whole SBRT at one time. :drink: :drink: :eek: :eek: We need representation like you down there-someone with class :D Unlike Stecz and Masher :evilb:

lightspeed 10-14-2005 08:40 PM

We Will Be There For 11days cant Wait This Weather Is Killing Me

DannyD 10-14-2005 10:20 PM

Originally Posted by AugiePensa
The Jersey Boyz/Team Nesquik/AMF Offshore Racing P4-13 will be there. Come by and have a drink! MsPatriYacht, do ya need anything this year? Regards, Augie

I'm in... ya rat bast@$#. But I'm flying cause I wouldn't want to follow you trailering anymore....
I gotta go all the way to Key West just for a sandwich with you??? Get a cook'n
Dan

Ms PatriYacht 10-15-2005 07:20 AM

Originally Posted by DannyD
I'm in... ya rat bast@$#. But I'm flying cause I wouldn't want to follow you trailering anymore....
I gotta go all the way to Key West just for a sandwich with you??? Get a cook'n
Dan

Great news Dan, I had heard you were not coming this year. Are you going to be selling swipes or just having fun this year

DannyD 10-15-2005 08:29 PM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
Great news Dan, I had heard you were not coming this year. Are you going to be selling swipes or just having fun this year

How are you Donna?
Swipes will be available for purchase at the Team WARPAINT tent.
I will there for a short Fri/Sat/Sun Fun time with you guys. Lookng forward to seeing you.