Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Honeyman Skater crashes in Az. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/113583-honeyman-skater-crashes-az.html)

PhantomChaos 10-04-2005 08:14 PM

Re: Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

Originally Posted by philasu
Oh yeah and I was watching the whole thing from about 75 yards away. We were the first boat to pickup most of the people out of the water. It was simply a corner taken wrong in choppy water.

Were you in the cruiser, or the wakeboat? :D :D :D :D :drink: :drink:

philasu 10-04-2005 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
First of all I want to say I am glad you all are ok.

Now after saying that I think you buggyman100 have suffered some brain damage and should get checked out.
I am not debating the fact about the accident, sure it could have happened. I am not going to get into the debate about life jackets or kill switches we have been there, not going to say anything about the speed you were going and the boat that cut out in front of you and what would have happened if you would have hit that boat and ended probably your lives their lives and high performance boating at that lake, but some of the things you have posted just have to be just some of the most idiotical things I have ever read and make me think you should probably not be boating at all. The two that stick out are 1. "me on the other hand lets just say flip it over and lets do it again" ?????Thats a great one, lets not count our blessings on this one. I am sure your girlfriend or your girlfriends parents would love to know there daughter is riding around with a guy in a boat that has no concern if he flips a boat he just takes his chances. 2."and no ill never own a cat boat, i like corners too much." Its not just cat boats but I am not going there with you. You really shouldn't be on the water with how you act but if you do please stick to the baja. Sorry for venting maybe your just in shock from what happened but I had to say something.

Words of wisdom from a guy who seems have an abundance of dread locks. Are you sure the weed out in there in MO hasn’t damaged your brain? Why are you "venting" again. Were you there? did you experience it. No.

buggyman100 10-04-2005 08:17 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos

from my view it looked like he was riding on your moms back.

philasu 10-04-2005 08:19 PM

I was in a Baja waiting for the honeyman skater. Our boat probably had the best view of the flip. If you could even call it that, more of a slow roll. It appeared one of the sponson's just dug in deep water and the boat rolled. It was moving slowly.

PhantomChaos 10-04-2005 08:19 PM

Originally Posted by buggyman100
from my view it looked like he was riding on your moms back.

Really....guess he likes older women? :D :D :D :evilb: :evilb:

PhantomChaos 10-04-2005 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by philasu
I was in a Baja waiting for the honeyman skater. Our boat probably had the best view of the flip. If you could even call it that, more of a slow roll. It appeared one of the sponson's just dug in deep water and the boat rolled. It was moving slowly.

Next time....get the friggin video camera going! It should be rolling anyways out there! Girls Gone Wild IV!

buggyman100 10-04-2005 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
First of all I want to say I am glad you all are ok.

Now after saying that I think you buggyman100 have suffered some brain damage and should get checked out.
I am not debating the fact about the accident, sure it could have happened. I am not going to get into the debate about life jackets or kill switches we have been there, not going to say anything about the speed you were going and the boat that cut out in front of you and what would have happened if you would have hit that boat and ended probably your lives their lives and high performance boating at that lake, but some of the things you have posted just have to be just some of the most idiotical things I have ever read and make me think you should probably not be boating at all. The two that stick out are 1. "me on the other hand lets just say flip it over and lets do it again" ?????Thats a great one, lets not count our blessings on this one. I am sure your girlfriend or your girlfriends parents would love to know there daughter is riding around with a guy in a boat that has no concern if he flips a boat he just takes his chances. 2."and no ill never own a cat boat, i like corners too much." Its not just cat boats but I am not going there with you. You really shouldn't be on the water with how you act but if you do please stick to the baja. Sorry for venting maybe your just in shock from what happened but I had to say something.

LOOK! im just making light of accident that could have been mutch worse, there was several people talk out there a$$ about somthing they knew nothing about. i was there, in the boat! not reading about it on the internet, thats for your consern, im 36 and have been on the water all my life. i ve nock on wood, ive never had a accident or a close call when i was at the wheel, ( i did go acrose the dash of my hydro during a race in or. due to a blower belt) i know the danger and respect in and the other people out the with me,

buggyman100 10-04-2005 08:26 PM

Next time....get the friggin video camera going! It should be rolling anyways out there! Girls Gone Wild IV!

it was with me in the skater.

buggyman100 10-04-2005 08:28 PM

Originally Posted by buggyman100
it was with me in the skater.

i got some great under water shots.

Outdrive1 10-04-2005 08:50 PM

Here's some interesting reading from another site.
http://www2.hotboat.com/forums/showt...1&page=6&pp=25