Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Honeyman Skater crashes in Az. >

Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

Notices

Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

Old 10-04-2005, 11:59 PM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts
Default Re: Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

I need some of you rocket scientists to explain something to a poor uneducated redneck for me. Put this M vs X theory into some sort a broken english that I can understand please.

K, here's the equation. All I have is what I've read off the Internet on this whole scenario. Boats flipping, boats stolen, boat owner is a jerk, boat owner has a competency issue, blah blah blah. How can a guy that owns a 500k boat with an attitude like he apparently has afford something like that wish ZERO ability to use some sort of basic english when communicating with other's who speak the same language? What the hell are you talking about Buck?

Take a look at this cut and paste I took from the other site on this topic. He replied to it after just joining within the last day or two so he could have his say. Can anyone say "hooked on phonics"?

Cut and paste from honeybritches.....

hey pinky y are u at the lake partyin every weekend when u got 5 kids at home and one is only a 7 month old r child that u wont let me see u rather have ur 14 year old boy watch ur kids and r baby boy while u r out party everynite i think u got better thing to worry about then me and talkin smack about me online and tryin to hook up with the other half of the lake while u got kids at home!!!!!!!!!!

All I have is a simple high school education. I work my a$$ off every week running my business. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to start treating people like crap, be shorter, have a small ......, not be able to use the english language to afford a boat like this?

I would think that someone with the ability to afford a toy like this would also have the ability to at least appear intelligent. Am I wrong for getting this out of all the hoopla?

K, I'm done....

Buck
Old 10-05-2005, 12:02 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Re: Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

Originally Posted by CBR
Anyone think of a possible shift in weight from the folks sitting on others laps and all sliding to one side on a three foot wake? Add that to an offside power burst at the wrong time, one hull stuffing into a wave and the other suddenly lifting free, bingo, slow roll. Makes sense to me. HIgher than designed center of balance from the extra folks a la wrong CG in a light aircraft, leads to a bad day. I am pleased no one was hurt and the boat will live. Wrong center of balance in aircraft from incorrect baggage placement is a major reason for light aircraft crashes. Where were the physics guys on this? <gg>
OH SHT! you did it! where were earlyer? thats what ive been trying to tell them!
but theres only one problem, you cant slide side to side, you fit in the seats like 2 ft, we didnt move out of our seats untill the boat was almost all the way upside down. but the off shore burst and all that, totaly!
Old 10-05-2005, 12:03 AM
Masher touches my
Gold Member

Originally Posted by buck183
I need some of you rocket scientists to explain something to a poor uneducated redneck for me. Put this M vs X theory into some sort a broken english that I can understand please.

K, here's the equation. All I have is what I've read off the Internet on this whole scenario. Boats flipping, boats stolen, boat owner is a jerk, boat owner has a competency issue, blah blah blah. How can a guy that owns a 500k boat with an attitude like he apparently has afford something like that wish ZERO ability to use some sort of basic english when communicating with other's who speak the same language? What the hell are you talking about Buck?

Take a look at this cut and paste I took from the other site on this topic. He replied to it after just joining within the last day or two so he could have his say. Can anyone say "hooked on phonics"?

Cut and paste from honeybritches.....

hey pinky y are u at the lake partyin every weekend when u got 5 kids at home and one is only a 7 month old r child that u wont let me see u rather have ur 14 year old boy watch ur kids and r baby boy while u r out party everynite i think u got better thing to worry about then me and talkin smack about me online and tryin to hook up with the other half of the lake while u got kids at home!!!!!!!!!!

All I have is a simple high school education. I work my a$$ off every week running my business. Am I doing something wrong? Do I need to start treating people like crap, be shorter, have a small ......, not be able to use the english language to afford a boat like this?

I would think that someone with the ability to afford a toy like this would also have the ability to at least appear intelligent. Am I wrong for getting this out of all the hoopla?

K, I'm done....

Buck

Buck it's not what you know it's..................blah blah blah

Yeah the guy comes across as a moron but maybe he was good at what he did and he knew the right people in his business. Sometimes things just work out.
Old 10-05-2005, 12:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by buggyman100
your right im bad, i thought a could see torro on the side but it must have been skill.
you sould have more room than that, what about were the real motor go,
No, it's not toro, it's WEEDEATER. Get it right. Where the real engines go??? That's where I keep my jacuzzi, stripper pole and all the beer and the batteries for the stereo.
Old 10-05-2005, 12:10 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jordy
No, it's not toro, it's WEEDEATER. Get it right. Where the real engines go??? That's where I keep my jacuzzi, stripper pole and all the beer and the batteries for the stereo.
thats what the other 26 ft is for, well im down, partys at your place this sunday, i'll bring my az party boat banners to put on your boat.
so ive always woundered, can you get a tuneup at the wal-mart lawn and garden dept.
Old 10-05-2005, 12:12 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by BADKACHINA
Buck it's not what you know it's..................blah blah blah

Yeah the guy comes across as a moron but maybe he was good at what he did and he knew the right people in his business. Sometimes things just work out.
Maybe you're right. Who knows?

I do know one thing. If I were one of the "right people" he knew and it was up to me if things were to "just work out" for him in my organization he would be VERY screwed.

Of course this is just based off of an opinion I've established based off of opinions I've read on the interent.

Keep in mind it's late and I'm bored. I just want to stir things up a little and get email notifications off of this thread so I can keep up with it.

Buck
Old 10-05-2005, 12:12 AM
Masher touches my
Gold Member

Originally Posted by bugeater100
, can you get a tuneup at the wal-mart lawn and garden dept.

Glad to see your catching on, you're gonna fit right in. That was damn right funny.
Old 10-05-2005, 12:18 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by BADKACHINA
Glad to see your catching on, you're gonna fit right in. That was damn right funny.
thank you ive been saving that for in person but i could'nt wait. i here there closing them out at costco( x rated's), end of the season and all. but they say next year they will have the new 32ft XXX rated
Old 10-05-2005, 12:20 AM
Masher touches my
Gold Member

thank you ive been saving that for in person but i could'nt wait. i here there closing them out at costco( x rated's), end of the season and all. but they say next year they will have the new 32ft XXX rated

Don't worry, Sam's Club is picking up the line.
Old 10-05-2005, 12:21 AM
Registered

it has two stripper poles, and room for 8. i think im going to wait for that one,

Quick Reply: Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.