Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Honeyman Skater crashes in Az. >

Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

Notices

Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

Old 10-05-2005, 12:21 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

Originally Posted by buggyman100
so ive always woundered, can you get a tuneup at the wal-mart lawn and garden dept.
Nah, Wal-mart sucks. They use cheap plugs. I prefer the Home and Garden section of Home Depot.
Old 10-05-2005, 12:22 AM
Registered

it has two stripper poles, and room for 8. i think im going to wait for that one,
Hey Cory, quoting yourself= lame. If nobody picked up on it the first time, let it go and move on because it didn't meet the mathematical equation for funny over here. Oh, and Allan4 is still a putz too.
Old 10-05-2005, 12:23 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by jordy
Nah, Wal-mart sucks. They use cheap plugs. I prefer the Home and Garden section of Home Depot.
well that works out well, you can drop it off and pick up some fence posts for the yard at the same time,
Old 10-05-2005, 12:25 AM
Registered

well that works out well, you can drop it off and pick up some fence posts for the yard at the same time,
Absolutely. I'm all about the multi-task.
Old 10-05-2005, 12:27 AM
Registered

Hey Cory, quoting yourself= lame. If nobody picked up on it the first time, let it go and move on because it didn't meet the mathematical equation for funny over here. Oh, and Allan4 is still a putz too.
its cool, i've been lame all day, remember i must have been hit in the head when the boat rolled over, but i'll sharp by sunday,
Old 10-05-2005, 12:35 AM
CBR
www.hyperfishing.com
Platinum Member

buggyman 100, interesting to know people can't slide, but the torsos would still lean over adding instability to the higher than designed center of gravity. Glad I made your day, err, explaination. BUT, please, before getting into that machine again or a light aircraft, find out about load capacity and manufacturers recommended weight distribution. Just because someone has a nice new airplane does not mean they paid attention in flight school, or to baggage storage on that specific plane. (different on EVERY aircraft) I always figured a skater was more like a plane than a boat anyway. <gg>
Old 10-05-2005, 12:40 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by CBR
buggyman 100, interesting to know people can't slide, but the torsos would still lean over adding instability to the higher than designed center of gravity. Glad I made your day, err, explaination. BUT, please, before getting into that machine again or a light aircraft, find out about load capacity and manufacturers recommended weight distribution. Just because someone has a nice new airplane does not mean they paid attention in flight school, or to baggage storage on that specific plane. (different on EVERY aircraft) I always figured a skater was more like a plane than a boat anyway. <gg>
if you sat in the seats of a skater you would understand what i mean. as far as weight dist, the boat was very even, as far as over all weight, 1100 lbs girls dont weigh much, but i under stand what your saying,
Old 10-05-2005, 12:44 AM
Registered

i here there closing them out at costco( x rated's), end of the season and all. but they say next year they will have the new 32ft XXX rated
Yeah, I heard that too. Guess I'd better hurry up and trade it off on a couple or 3 open bow Baja's huh???
Old 10-05-2005, 12:47 AM
Registered

Re: Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

Yeah, I heard that too. Guess I'd better hurry up and trade it off on a couple or 3 open bow Baja's huh???
hey thats not a bad idea! they go 60 and girls love them, i think there sexy too!
Old 10-05-2005, 12:50 AM
Registered

i think there sexy too!
Cool. I'm all over it.

60??? Sounds pretty exciting. Wish my weedwhackers would get my lame ass boat going that fast. They're just little V-6's though, so you can't expect much out of them.

Quick Reply: Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.