Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Honeyman Skater crashes in Az. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/113583-honeyman-skater-crashes-az.html)

buggyman100 10-05-2005 12:52 AM

Re: Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

speeking of girls, were are all of yours, i always have too many so if you have room mabe i could drop some off with you? but i dont want to over load you. let me know about that.

buggyman100 10-05-2005 12:53 AM

Originally Posted by jordy
Cool. I'm all over it. :rolleyes:

60??? Sounds pretty exciting. Wish my weedwhackers would get my lame ass boat going that fast. They're just little V-6's though, so you can't expect much out of them. :(

stick with me i'll take you places. :evilb:

buggyman100 10-05-2005 12:55 AM

Cool. I'm all over it. :rolleyes:

60??? Sounds pretty exciting. Wish my weedwhackers would get my lame ass boat going that fast. They're just little V-6's though, so you can't expect much out of them. :(

oh, and dont beat your self up, it cute for off the shelf. :D :D :D :D

jordy 10-05-2005 01:00 AM

Originally Posted by buggyman100
speeking of girls, were are all of yours, i always have too many so if you have room mabe i could drop some off with you? but i dont want to over load you. let me know about that.

Only have room for 3 in my boat remember. ;)

buggyman100 10-05-2005 01:10 AM

Only have room for 3 in my boat remember. ;)

you do need a baja, you can fit a easy 10, still pull 55, i know it sounds crazy! :p :p :p

jordy 10-05-2005 01:14 AM

you do need a baja, you can fit a easy 10, still pull 55, i know it sounds crazy! :p :p :p

I guess I'm just enough of an ******* that I have a hard time finding 4 other people that I want to put up with on my boat. I don't need to impress anyone when I go to the lake. Guess that's why I feel how I do about certain other people. I have no problem going out to the lake by myself. I can launch and retrieve my boat on my own. Don't need an entourage. Haven't lost any sleep at night either. Damn sure don't need to tie up with someone else to be cool in anyone's eyes either. Guess that's why I have my little weed whackers. ;)

Oh, and Mini-Leland says hi:

http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...minileland.jpg

buggyman100 10-05-2005 01:18 AM

I guess I'm just enough of an ******* that I have a hard time finding 4 other people that I want to put up with on my boat. I don't need to impress anyone when I go to the lake. Guess that's why I feel how I do about certain other people. I have no problem going out to the lake by myself. I can launch and retrieve my boat on my own. Don't need an entourage. Haven't lost any sleep at night either. Damn sure don't need to tie up with someone else to be cool in anyone's eyes either. Guess that's why I have my little weed whackers. ;)

Oh, and Mini-Leland says hi:

http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...minileland.jpg

dont get mad, i bring my one party, he ties up with me, next time i'll look down before i step, sorry

jordy 10-05-2005 01:21 AM

dont get mad,

Not mad at all. He just proved what we all knew about him. Just glad it turned out the way it did with nobody getting hurt. I've had more fun here today than I have in a long time. Besides, as you know, as does everyone else I hang out with, I've never had any use for the guy to begin with. Tried to be cool once. I'm done after that. I figure it's all about karma. Oh, and I have no desire to be associated with that boat as there is a stigma about it. I'll just stick to doing my own thing. Seems to work for me. ;)

BajaFresh 10-05-2005 01:31 AM

as far as over all weight, 1100 lbs girls dont weigh much,

Wouldn't an 1100 lbs girl weigh, well 1100 lbs? :p

And you had her in your lap? :eek: :D :D :D

jordy 10-05-2005 01:33 AM

it cute for off the shelf. :D :D :D :D

Off the shelf huh? Guess that custom, one off 25' Baja ha ha ha with the one off graphics you roll is pretty custom compared to my cute off the shelf boat too. :D

Don't worry, one day I'll be cool too. Or at least I can keep hoping. Maybe, until then, I can find a guy with a sweet boat with no disregard for other's lives and just hope he doesn't kill me the next time he wrecks. ;)