Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Honeyman Skater crashes in Az. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/113583-honeyman-skater-crashes-az.html)

Dregsz 10-06-2005 11:15 AM

Re: Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

Originally Posted by Devious
I’m glad to hear That the boat was Recovered and that the case was solved

God, what a moron?....
I'm paraphrasing that you take all this for granted.
Could you possibly be this stupid?
Devious, you were the one who solved the case for us.
The rest of us are waiting to hear back from the insurance company.
It just seems to karmically weird that the boating worlds biggest looser, flips his dick compensation machine and gets rescued by the nicest stolen boat in the country.

Leland, go back to your trailer, pump out your boat and go stomp you baby's mama some more and, but don't give her no diaper money, cause if you did, you wouldn't qualify for Jerry Springer no mo.

Dregsz 10-06-2005 11:28 AM

Originally Posted by Devious
sorry Im not that smart.

That's obvious

JUPITER PULSARE 10-06-2005 11:46 AM

For all you Physics majors trying to figure out this "flip/roll". Let's see, throttle up the outside motor while dragging the inside drive, while the wheel and drives are turned all the way to one side, chop the throttles back to avoid a "wakeboat", hit a large???wave, have all the weight of an overloaded boat transfer to one side, and wahlah...over she goes...and if you don't like that answer you can always blame it on the Coriolis Effect and the rotational spin of the earth, while having a full moon tide and solar flare up all at the same moment!!

buggyman100 10-06-2005 02:00 PM

:D :D :D

Originally Posted by JUPITER PULSARE
For all you Physics majors trying to figure out this "flip/roll". Let's see, throttle up the outside motor while dragging the inside drive, while the wheel and drives are turned all the way to one side, chop the throttles back to avoid a "wakeboat", hit a large???wave, have all the weight of an overloaded boat transfer to one side, and wahlah...over she goes...and if you don't like that answer you can always blame it on the Coriolis Effect and the rotational spin of the earth, while having a full moon tide and solar flare up all at the same moment!!

you are alwost right but the weight in the boat did not shift, the boat was chime walking on the wakes sidways and just caught one wrong, the boat went up on one side and stayed there for a moment then finished going all the way over. but the rest is correct. i talked to my friend that picked us up out of the water and thats how he saw it, and it makes sence how none of us got hurt. the boat had almost come to a complete stop befor it turned all the way over.
oh and i talked to leland last night and he got he boat dryed out and the engs, fired, there both running fine, nice save!

PhantomChaos 10-06-2005 02:08 PM

Originally Posted by buggyman100
:D :D :D
you are alwost right but the weight in the boat did not shift, the boat was chime walking on the wakes sidways and just caught one wrong, the boat went up on one side and stayed there for a moment then finished going all the way over. but the rest is correct. i talked to my friend that picked us up out of the water and thats how he saw it, and it makes sence how none of us got hurt. the boat had almost come to a complete stop befor it turned all the way over.
oh and i talked to leland last night and he got he boat dryed out and the engs, fired, there both running fine, nice save!

Chime walking at 45 mph? :rolleyes: Boy....I bet we can hardly wait for Honeysucker to be back on the water this weekend. :( :(

OldSchool 10-06-2005 02:12 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Chime walking at 45 mph? :rolleyes: Boy....I bet we can hardly wait for Honeysucker to be back on the water this weekend. :( :(

Technically, it's "chine" walking. :p :evilb: :drink: :evilb:

PhantomChaos 10-06-2005 02:16 PM

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Technically, it's "chine" walking. :p :evilb: :drink: :evilb:

Yeah....I know! This fugger can't get anything right. :D Each post has a minimum of 3 errors. Either grammatical, spelling or facts. :D :D :D

buggyman100 10-06-2005 03:07 PM

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Yeah....I know! This fugger can't get anything right. :D Each post has a minimum of 3 errors. Either grammatical, spelling or facts. :D :D :D

yeah, your right! just do us a favor, keep your a$$ in ca. we have enough c*ck suckers here is AZ. the same people that sit here and talk sht are the same ones sitting in the cove getting drunk and driving there boats back to the marina as fast as they can go. its all cool untill some one gets hurt of killed!
the funny part is most of you missed that part! its time to rip up leland, and most of you don't even know him.
and the ones that do, I've been in humbug every Sunday sense march, I've saw all of you out there, the things you said about him, must of that i could say about you!
lets just hope that if this ever happens to you that you can handle your boat well enough that no one gets hurt also!
im sure you will be glad to hear this but this is my last post, it just makes me ill to know alot of you just thrive on others misfortune.
i thought that we were all on here because we love boats, the water and have a fun weekend with out friends.

CigDaze 10-06-2005 03:35 PM

its all cool untill some one gets hurt of killed!

Wel goddamn, that's got the most sensible thing to come of this thread yet...You should Pass this little tidbit along to Leland.

BajaFresh 10-06-2005 03:37 PM

yeah, your right! just do us a favor, keep your a$$ in ca. we have enough c*ck suckers here is AZ. the same people that sit here and talk sht are the same ones sitting in the cove getting drunk and driving there boats back to the marina as fast as they can go.

Yeah, right, This really sounds like something Norty would do. :mad:

Buggyman100, you might want to do a little checking here on Phantom Chaos before you start blasting him. He's a pretty stand up guy.

See you Saturday, Nort (and I'll keep my distance just in case you find a cove to get drunk in! :eek: :D :D :D ).