Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Honeyman Skater crashes in Az. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/113583-honeyman-skater-crashes-az.html)

Sean H 10-04-2005 09:03 AM

Re: Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

Originally Posted by Rice Hauler
So Guys, Enquiring Minds want to know?
Who's the Good Samaritan driving the old Rice Hauler with the Skater in Tow.
And how'd he end up with the boat.
Best,
Rob..

i think badkachina might know where to find them... he thinks he might know who has it.

Sean H 10-04-2005 09:03 AM

Originally Posted by GLH
Just talked with Vinny who bought the boat from Rob he was not aware of the boat being found.

GLH, stop posting pics like that..... you're f'ing up my whole screen...... :mad: :drink:

GLH 10-04-2005 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by BADKACHINA
That is the identical boat, does anybody know if it's been paid buy insurance and salvaged or resold? Before anyone jumps to conclusions I may know the new owner of that boat and I believe he bought it as a salvage or repo-ed boat. I'm not positive because I haven't actually seen this guys new boat, and I've never seen this one on our lake before, so I'm guessing it's the same boat he's been talking about. I'll find out tommorrow, someone find out the status of the missing boat before we jump to any conclusions.

BK looks like he knows who was out there on it.

GLH 10-04-2005 09:07 AM

Originally Posted by Sean H
GLH, stop posting pics like that..... you're f'ing up my whole screen...... :mad: :drink:

Get a descent screen along with a descent boat.... you digital midget... :D:D:D

Better now... :drink:

pm203 10-04-2005 09:11 AM

If that Cig was recovered,woudn,t the ins co. notify the owner they paid off?Would it not go to a salvage/repo place to be sold to the highest bidder?

Sean H 10-04-2005 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by CigDaze
Any M-theory supporters here? Brilliant stuff, I can't get enough.
I'll be watching Carl Sagan on Science channel tonight. :eek: ;)

i am willing to accept 10 dim but not 11... :cool: ;) although witten's idea is pretty good....

i still beleive in string (w/ supersymmetry)... :D

Sean H 10-04-2005 09:22 AM

Originally Posted by GLH
Get a descent screen along with a descent boat.... you digital midget... :D:D:D

Better now... :drink:

i have a descent screen (two actually) but i have it set up for 99% of the population, there is always one who has to be different.... :D

Ms PatriYacht 10-04-2005 09:23 AM

Originally Posted by pm203
If that Cig was recovered,woudn,t the ins co. notify the owner they paid off?Would it not go to a salvage/repo place to be sold to the highest bidder?

On the stolen Cig thread GLH posted he talked to Vinny, the owner when it was stolen out of Jersey. He received the insurance money but did not appear to know it was recovered :eek: Just hard to believe the Cig was stolen out of Jersey, winds up in AZ still sporting the same one of a kind paint job. I don't mean I am suspious, just amazed that someone would be so brazen, I guess they don't realize that the offshore community ain't that big when you figure the internet into the mix.

cuda 10-04-2005 09:29 AM

I'm sure the new owner wasn't aware of the thievery, otherwise he'd have damn sure painted it. I just hope he didn't get a counterfeit title. It could be all on the up and up. The insurance company could have recovered it and sold it legally since they paid it off.

Sean H 10-04-2005 09:31 AM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
On the stolen Cig thread GLH posted he talked to Vinny, the owner when it was stolen out of Jersey. He received the insurance money but did not appear to know it was recovered :eek: Just hard to believe the Cig was stolen out of Jersey, winds up in AZ still sporting the same one of a kind paint job. I don't mean I am suspious, just amazed that someone would be so brazen, I guess they don't realize that the offshore community ain't that big when you figure the internet into the mix.

my theory has always been the criminals who get caught are usually not that smart..... :D :drink: