Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Honeyman Skater crashes in Az. (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/113583-honeyman-skater-crashes-az.html)

FOUNTAINATLAST 10-04-2005 09:33 AM

Re: Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

Originally Posted by Rice Hauler
So Guys, Enquiring Minds want to know?
Who's the Good Samaritan driving the old Rice Hauler with the Skater in Tow.
And how'd he end up with the boat.
Best,
Rob..

Rice Hauler, maybe you can do some investigation on your end with the insurance company to find out if they did indeed find the boat and it has been resold???!!! I to haven't yet seen the boat but did here A Cig (maybe same one) was purchased as a repo somewhere back east and shipped out here during the past 2 weeks... I'm sure BK will be doing some checking for you on this end, got to be some kind of explaintion here. I would think the insurance company would inform you that they recovered it but maybe not since they had already paid off your interest????

Ms PatriYacht 10-04-2005 09:34 AM

Originally Posted by cuda
I'm sure the new owner wasn't aware of the thievery, otherwise he'd have damn sure painted it. I just hope he didn't get a counterfeit title. It could be all on the up and up. The insurance company could have recovered it and sold it legally since they paid it off.

For his sake I would hope what you said is true, but why would the owner not be aware it was recovered?????

Just talked to Vinny who bought the boat from Rob Shine and he was not aware of the boat ever beiing found. Last edited by GLH : Today at 09:21 AM

Ms PatriYacht 10-04-2005 09:38 AM

Originally Posted by FOUNTAINATLAST
Rice Hauler, maybe you can do some investigation on your end with the insurance company to find out if they did indeed find the boat and it has been resold???!!! I to haven't yet seen the boat but did here that it was purchased as a repo somewhere back east and shipped out here during the past 2 weeks... I'm sure BK will be doing some checking for you on this end, got to be some kind of explaintion here. I would think the insurance company would inform you that they recovered it but maybe not since they had already paid off your interest????

You guys need to read both threads :D Rice Hauler is doing just that, see the Stolen Cig Thread

CigDaze 10-04-2005 09:41 AM

Originally Posted by Sean H
i am willing to accept 10 dim but not 11... :cool: ;) although witten's idea is pretty good....

i still beleive in string (w/ supersymmetry)... :D

Good deal. They are both astute and profound and explain many tangible factors and make positive links within the realms of matter, energy, and anti-matter; yet both also have some holes which have yet to be filled. I've been intrigued with the membrane theory of late, as it might well explain recent discoveries in gamma ray burst phenomenon, which many believe to be intersections of cosmic planes, a transferance of energy from plane to plane, big bangs so to speak. ;)

Sean H 10-04-2005 09:42 AM

Originally Posted by sutphen30
not a geek but thought i/we are pretty out numbered on this stuff. :D watch out the big creator will get you. :rolleyes: you know there is ring theory and the analogy to soap bubbles. :D

oh your a geek if you know any of this stuff... :D

BLee 10-04-2005 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by FOUNTAINATLAST
Rice Hauler, maybe you can do some investigation on your end with the insurance company to find out if they did indeed find the boat and it has been resold???!!!

Rice Hauler didn't own the boat when it was stolen.

CigDaze 10-04-2005 09:44 AM

Sorry for the OT, but in any event, I can't believe this boat is just now surfacing after being missing for a couple years, without the previous owner's knowledge?

There are a LOT of OSO members in that area, I'm sure someone knows who's riding around in that thing.

FOUNTAINATLAST 10-04-2005 09:45 AM

Originally Posted by Ms PatriYacht
You guys need to read both threads :D Rice Hauler is doing just that, see the Stolen Cig Thread

Don't get so jumpy, sorry.... :D :D :D

Outdrive1 10-04-2005 09:54 AM

Fountainatlast and I may know who was driving the boat. I have a freind who bought a salvaged Top Gun a couple of weeks ago. I haven't seen his boat yet so I'm not positive it's the same one but I was told he was out Sunday for the first time and since I've never seen that boat in the picture before on our lake I'm going to guess that could be his "new" boat. I know he had to get it shipped from back east and he had to locate a trailer. Sounds like the boat was stolen without the original trailer? There are alot of similarities. Although the fact that the insurance company paid the boat off could mean that it was recovered at some point and auctioned or sold. Like I said I will see if I can get a hold of this guy today and get a look at the boat.

Sean H 10-04-2005 09:56 AM

Originally Posted by CigDaze
Good deal. They are both astute and profound and explain many tangible factors and make positive links within the realms of matter, energy, and anti-matter; yet both also have some holes which have yet to be filled. I've been intrigued with the membrane theory of late, as it might well explain recent discoveries in gamma ray burst phenomenon, which many believe to be intersections of cosmic planes, a transferance of energy from plane to plane, big bangs so to speak. ;)

are you ready to accept that there is membranes which behave as waves do, membranes which ripple, could, in a collision create clumps of energy, some of which could form into matter? big bang could have been two of these membranes and we are the result? you won't hear about that in sunday school class..... :D

i'm in the process of reading lisa randall's book right now "Warped Passages"