Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Hey BigScotty (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/113607-hey-bigscotty.html)

offshoredrillin 10-03-2005 06:10 PM

Re: Hey BigScotty

ok I'll set everyone straight as I'm a man of action.

Airpacker: Masher may have sold his boat BUT one trip with the SBRT is worth a whole season.

Scotty and Rach when discusiinng becoming part of the SBRT took an oath, one that no one other than the SBRT understands.

Sean is one of us, he is balding and gay but we accept it...he doesnt have full SBRT privledges. When no one is around he pours baby oil on the decks of the E dock boats and laughs.

JC and Richie handle the motor works and toilet duties respectively.
Stecz Is a legend in his own mind, while once a major leaguer, think of him as wild thing in Major league...nuff said.

The SBRT will be on world tour next year, you never know when we are around so be careful..have plunger will travel:D

Airpacker 10-03-2005 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin

Scotty and Rach when discusiinng becoming part of the SBRT took an oath, one that no one other than the SBRT understands.

D

Why, is it written in "smoocherese" ?
:evilb:

offshoredrillin 10-03-2005 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Why, is it written in "smoocherese" ?
:evilb:

all of our women are as pretty as Rach, so in a word yes it is in that language...don't be a hater, it's unbecoming and leaves age lines :D

masher44 10-03-2005 06:29 PM

Well put Rob.... Pubic Relations for a reason :cool:

offshoredrillin 10-03-2005 06:33 PM

"The Few, The Proud...SBRT"

damn skippy boooyyeeeeee!

JCPERF 10-03-2005 10:32 PM

Originally Posted by Sean H
mashers boats that will run after JC works on them = 0

Amount of hair follicles on Seans dome by the time he is 35=0 :evilb:

Sean H 10-03-2005 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Amount of hair follicles on Seans dome by the time he is 35=0 :evilb:

i hope i make 35.... :D :drink: :evilb:

Airpacker 10-04-2005 07:00 AM

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
all of our women are as pretty as Rach, so in a word yes it is in that language...don't be a hater, it's unbecoming and leaves age lines :D

Nah, I don't hate ya. I just figured out that it must be the language of the Smoocher Brothers Racing Team as Cuda so elegantly translated your S.B.R.T. acronym
:evilb: :D :rolleyes:

offshoredrillin 10-04-2005 07:58 AM

Originally Posted by Airpacker
Nah, I don't hate ya. I just figured out that it must be the language of the Smoocher Brothers Racing Team as Cuda so elegantly translated your S.B.R.T. acronym
:evilb: :D :rolleyes:

LOL, we dont pay attention to Cuda, he takes fiber pills and has to worry all day about saggy scrot. He becomes a hater when he drinks:D

BajaRunner 10-05-2005 08:18 AM

come on, just tell us who you are? :D