Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Midnight Express 39 ??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/113654-midnight-express-39-a.html)

LEOPAJM 10-06-2005 10:00 AM

Re: Midnight Express 39 ???

Originally Posted by Danny Usnik
L J....................did you talk to Roger about this..... :evilb:

Ummmm , no , I didn't have 3 - 4 hours ! :D

Warbird ..... lets see man !?!?!?!!?!

Tonto 10-06-2005 11:05 AM

warbird,
Nice to see you around here again, are you taking that beast to KW this year? I think we are leaving on Wed to go down from Key Largo.

Jerry,
You might want to also check out the HydraSport 33. It comes in a center console model and a cabin version. You check them out at Plantation Boat Mart in Tavernier, or give Carl a call at 305-582-2737. He will be glad to help you out. Last I heard they had several different Mfgr's boats sitting around and you can do a REAL side-by-side comparison. BTW, are ya'll going to KW? I've got our Michigan buddy and his lovely bride riding down with us, it was tough to get that BudLite truck to follow us though :drink:

Robert

LEOPAJM 10-06-2005 12:08 PM

Originally Posted by Tonto
warbird,
Nice to see you around here again, are you taking that beast to KW this year? I think we are leaving on Wed to go down from Key Largo.

Jerry,
You might want to also check out the HydraSport 33. It comes in a center console model and a cabin version. You check them out at Plantation Boat Mart in Tavernier, or give Carl a call at 305-582-2737. He will be glad to help you out. Last I heard they had several different Mfgr's boats sitting around and you can do a REAL side-by-side comparison. BTW, are ya'll going to KW? I've got our Michigan buddy and his lovely bride riding down with us, it was tough to get that BudLite truck to follow us though :drink:

Robert

Hey Robert .... thanks for the tip ! Yes ... we'll be down in KWest .... Hopefully meet up with ya for a few cold ones !BTW ... you BIG friend from Michigan is pickin my red sled up tomorrow AM to go back up for "cold storage" !! :drink:
See ya down there !!!

JM

J-Bonz 10-06-2005 11:13 PM

Leopajm,
I went on Ryan's this summer. Its the one you probably always seen running around the islands. When we went to take off, Ryan told us to hold on!!! Surprised the sh*t out of me!! He buried the trottles and it took of like a jetski!!! The acceleration was phenominal(variable boost to consistantly produce 250-hp). Thank got I was holding on. I was really impreased. He even let it through some hard turns, laying it on its side. Only problem was outside engine would blow out. Rigging was exeptional. The flourescent lights rigged up in the cannopy were cool to.
Just my 2 cents,
Jack Jr.

J-Bonz 10-07-2005 08:11 AM

After the Ride on the Midnight, made me think why we run such unreliable boat( blown big blocks) compared to the Mr.reliable, center counsile with outboards. But every time i here them start and run, I know why

RHC 10-07-2005 08:16 AM

Originally Posted by J-Bonz
After the Ride on the Midnight, made me think why we run such unreliable boat( blown big blocks) compared to the Mr.reliable, center counsile with outboards. But every time i here them start and run, I know why

Mr. LEOPAJM,,, Please read above post ,,, I do not have 3-4hrs to explain it !!!! :evilb: :evilb: :D :D

RHC

LEOPAJM 10-07-2005 08:42 AM

Originally Posted by RHC
Mr. LEOPAJM,,, Please read above post ,,, I do not have 3-4hrs to explain it !!!! :evilb: :evilb: :D :D

RHC

Yeah yeah ..... I know .... thats why ya gotta have 2 !!! :D :drink: :evilb:

Danny Usnik 10-07-2005 10:14 AM

Originally Posted by crazyfast
Jerry Is That You?????????? More Brandy Axexanders Huh?

yep, that's Jerry Alexander....... :drink: :drink: